Name the 5* hero in your roster that you dislike the most

They say that the best heroes in this game are the heroes you’ve got . But let’s be honest here, there are heroes that are near completely useless.

Mine would be Lughaidh.
Great artwork
Doesn’t work

9 Likes

Mine is Kadilen (without costume) I think she does minimum damage & doesn’t have a strong defence.

6 Likes

Reuben … just coz…

9 Likes

Captain Nemo. Useless as f***.

9 Likes

Ah yeah, I also hate him. Didn’t bother levelling him.

1 Like

Agree and they included Ruben in the Soul Exchange smh

6 Likes

Reuben.

Good for making fun of though. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

salmon loki but I am positive that this fish will gonna get a buff

7 Likes

There’s a few in my roster that I haven’t leveled because they are not priorities, but out of the ones I have maxed, the one that disappoints me the most is … Odin. He’s fully emblemed, but he hasn’t done anything for me on defense and on offense, he does piddling damage with his special even with a large number of yellow tiles.

4/10 would not recommend.

4 Likes

Interesting. I find him effective on defense. But definitely underwhelming for offence.

1 Like

Bosswolf, roc, grazul, c horghal, c magni, malosi. I got them but i dont need them using my mats and my emblems. I like my 4star more than them.

2 Likes

Exeera. Didn’t level her. And I won’t. Most useless hero in the game. (and I don’t count reuben as a hero at all)

6 Likes

I would say, Balbar.
Completely broken & virtually useless.
If only the enemies could stay asleep when getting hit, he would have been a fantastic hero.

12 Likes

Yes! Another completely irrelevant and lousy hero. She needs a buff or complete overhaul.

1 Like

Jade, by a longshot. :sob:

16 Likes

Lol - the worst ninja especially after they released Ruby

1 Like

Yeah - and I have two of her! :partying_face:
2x Jade, 2x Topaz - my only Ninjas. RNG at it‘s best. :wink:

3 Likes

Well, I did. 4-80 and he‘s sitting on the bench for eternal.

1 Like

Luigi is one of my best heroes and gets to come for 90%+ of my raids. He is severely undervalued.

I agree with all the comments about ruben just completely underwhelming.

I regret levelling azlar justice marjanna tyr

Nemo is at 1/1 and will likely stay there until the game implodes

6 Likes

Aww man, C-Magni and Malosi are very solid!

8 Likes