My view or your view from the castale

day went off like a ton of bricks! Three photos of the game. 1) I was not getting any tokens for summons,So were did they GO? Then I couldn’t get enough food for the acceends I needed to do! 2) playing the game and as I can see there are only 2 enemies left and one was empty on magma and the other was a small dot of red left and I had green magma red as u can see! I kept shooting and the Enemy
It had no life left I hit with Grimm , then Foung, thena electice hitt and the thing would not let me pass last but lease my heroes were taken out and I was looking up and I got hit ? And the Enemy had nothing I took shots of the game and if u look closely the end results should not have happened!? I am going to get in touch with the developers and have them take a lot at the shots and see what they think! What do you think about what happened? Deej

Raids and there tickets to get world energy! Push the application icon what happens? Nothing happens to the red dragon icon and the world energy has a # 6 but there is a O red dragon world energy. What is up with that a bug that has gotten out and into the world energy?2nd : there are raids to loot your $$$ and food , summons, ect. How do they get in and see all of that and then some ?

Couldn’t have said it butter potatoes applesauce.
I myself am reminded of when brick raid energy fan hits 0, and world goes out the window.