My current roster

Hi, I would greatly appreciate some help with my Hero Roster please. I guess who is worth levelling up & keeping, should I work more on my 4* & 5* or stick to maxing out the 3* I’ve already got? Which heroes would make a strong team for wars & raids?
Any suggestions or advice would be awesome. Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Early on, 5 stars will take too many resources to max before you really get bang for your buck. You’re better off investing in a decent 3 and 4 star team. That said, do not feed away any 5 stars, even if they are duplicates. They can be used for soul exchange to swap for a different 5 star.

Purple- probably your weakest color at the moment. The season 1 3 stars without costume won’t hold up. I’d work on Tibertus. All the better if yoh can snag his costume.

Yellow- my pick would be Li Xu. Bertulf is a solid hero, esp for Titan hits. Kvasir with costume is fun.

Blue- Azmia, hands down. She’s great.

Green- Gramps is a good pick. Caedmon isn’t the newest but a solid hero. I used him for a LONG time.

Red- Colen certainly isn’t bad, but slow. Scarlet is decent. Neema was a great snag- she’ll serve you well.

You’re off to a decent start in terms of roster. Don’t get too discouraged by seeing all the new heroes they release very day- the pace of release is overwhelming. Expanding your roster is space with gems is a good idea if you can do it, esp if it means not feeding away any 5 stars.

If you’re not already in an alliance, find a team to play with. The loot for titans and other events is worth it and having a team for feedback is invaluable.

1 Like

Concentrate your efforts. You are leveling all over the place.
Feed same color feeders to heros which means you are working at 5 heros at a time.

Purple:
Finish Balthazar.
If you have the mats finish Ahhotep because he is already advanced so far.
Tyrum always comes in handy especially if you get his costumes.

Yellow:
Finish Bane and Kvasir. Kvasir is a great hero and you have the costume!
After this if you have the mats finish Griffin.

Blue:
Finish Azima or get her to 3/60. Defenitely top priority!
Finish Gato.
Finish Grimm or get him to 3/60.

Green:
Finish Belith.
Caedmon and Mielikki are both very good.
Since you have the costumes for Caedmon he will be your first OP hero.
Will take a long time to finish him and all his costumes though.

Red:
Finish Azar.
Boots could be the next one then.

Wish you best of luck and would advise to spend money on this game with maybe the exception of vip.

1 Like

Looking a LONG way ahead, you have 4 cards with permanent value. c2 Wu Kong, Almur / c Almur, and c2 Colen give you abilities that are relatively rare and perenially useful against titans. Kvasir / c Kvasir is unique as a minion inhibitor at 3* level, and the buff blocking on the costume is also rare at fast speed.

In the short term, you need a reliable farming team. To limit the ‘wasted’ investment long term, I would pick a rainbow farming team of Kvasir + Belith + Azmia (which will increase your durability a lot) plus Tiburtus and Colen. Tiburtus is also a good titan hero.

You could flip the blue/purple skills by picking Cyprian+Grimm above Azmia+Tiburtus, but in the short run Azmia’s extra bonuses make her superior until you pick up Cyprian costumes.

2 Likes