Monthly/yearly Vip Pass?!

I always buy the VIP pass but something is bothering me there a little… I have to update the pass monthly which is kinda annoying… I don’t want to buy the year pass because I can’t say if I will play this game still in 1 year… I would appreciate a 3 or 4 month pass. What do you guys think about that?

4 Likes

+1

I feel now that a second builder has no use after you reach the level 20 for the main buildings. And looking at my progress doesn’t seem I will need a year to be there.

At the other hand, 900 gems for 6 bucks sounds as a good deal, even if you don’t take the loot ticket and the extra summon token in consideration.

You can do as I did, buy multiple VIP monthly passes. They accumulate. I bought 3 months’ worth of VIP passes, and I’ll probably buy 2 more as soon as I can, since I believe it takes a little over 4 months to reach TC 20 with 2 builders.

Here’s an image to show it to you. When you buy another pass, the time automatically extends for 30 more days.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tip! Regards…

2 Likes

Yes, your 2nd paragraph explains why the VIP is still a good deal even if you are done with buildings. The patient cheap-to-play players will be able to do a X10 summon every 3 months.

2 Likes

Is it worth adding up the days and with vip pass requests from friends you invited to the game?

Vrijedi li to zbrajanje dana i sa vip pass zahtjevima od prijatelja koje si pozvao na igru?

Cookie Settings