Moderator day - May 17th 🎈

My small gift is I will not get into an argument with @Rigs for the remainder of this month :joy:

And I won’t mention the word ‘lootbox’ or ‘lootboxes’

11 Likes

I literally lol’d

And…puppies!

3 Likes

That’s a bear. And I’m pretty sure that’s drunk math karaoke

6 Likes

Possibly sober Math too I reckon

4 Likes

I hate the cold. That would never be me.

2 Likes

Now. Can you find a picture with a saxophone or trombone?? Then… totally me. :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

@Saphirra, don’t “Events” start at 0:9:00 GMT?

2 Likes

Looks more like a Jazz… cub…

4 Likes

Idk. Lol. I don’t know the game that well

2 Likes

I’m not sure we are on the same page here at all! I learned the game because I had to and you are one of the people I look up to!! (this Forum invoked my bloody minded nature not to quit when people here were telling me to. Some of the posts are just so absurd (and yet rational compared to some of mine!)). I really want to be helpful (But NO moderation EVER!! (from me!!!)).
EDIT: and i get that wrong too! Moderators for the the win… (everyone should want a moderator; everyone needs one!.. )

4 Likes

wow. it’s a bit early, but I’m already super excited. Just seeing the responses on the thread so far… it’s amazing, seeing us all come together for this.

I’m a very ugly crier, so here are some crying memes of people who look prettier than I do.

and also, obligatory cat meme!

10 Likes

A suggestion @HarryDeB @Petri @Guvnor , Moderator Day is probably (no, make that definitely) going to spread out across multiple threads in this forum. Does it make sense to create a hashtag for it?

Then anyone posting for Moderator Day, in any thread, can tag their post with it.

Good way to get the word out, especially for the posters who don’t check Community Content much; and also to really unify and solidify the Day as a forum-wide event.

(I mean, it’s already pretty official cause Novo put it on the calendar, but… :wink: )

13 Likes

You can have some of mine :slight_smile:
I seem not to use much of them anyways :slight_smile:

5 Likes

17 Likes

Once upon a time…

Moderators starting new day, a new happy day. Full of optimism and good vibes.
giphy

But things change, not when they read what some write, but because they run out of coffee
MajorPerfumedAsianlion-small

So they get out all their moderator-power always thinking of the community.
tenor

And the day ends in a situation like this, sometimes… Most than you imagine.
photo-5244

Thank you to all our Moderators.

You make live easier.

17 Likes

@zephyr1 s private and modest reaction to this thread.

Screenshot_20200512-143319

14 Likes

Me trying to calculate how many days more we need to wait till this is happening.

11 Likes

It’s 9am and I’m out of likes.

Here’s a heart. :yellow_heart:

13 Likes

I have some spare one’s.
If we could trade them, you could get some :rofl:

5 Likes

Every reply in my mind i try to make to that strays off-topic drastically. Lol.

5 Likes