Mitsuko and Why I just LOVE her!

Anyone a die-hard Mitsuko fan??

Her splash damage is equal not just minor, she cuts a whole 20% mana, and against any ice hero/boss/titan (AI doesn’t dispel properly) its a slaughter with your entire team damage remaining ZERO! That’s even better than riposte (reflect vs counter)! And I think the protecting against ice is Genius since that’s her weak spot, Which makes her good to fight against green and blue enemies…one hero damaging TWO colors! Lastly, she is flank material by far, and in some cases even a tank…She will definitely be getting my sorcerer emblems once she’s maxed!

The damage I did on this titan with her was astronomical, even allowed me to not really need to color stack that green compromising strength and instead get more powerful attacks in based on skill, I just love her!

Just a random Mitsuko appreciation post :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I didn’t make her flank in this case because Lianna/Kage are weaker than her at the moment (Lianna at 3/1 and Kage at 2/60, Mitsuko at 3/42), so the riposte was better to protect them until her special fired off.

How exactly does riposte protect your heroes? Cyprian’s ability is “counterattack with 125% of the damaged received for 5 turns”. Doesn’t seem to affect the damage your heroes will take or their survivability vs a titan.

Riposte doesn’t protect heroes. But it will reflect more damage when buffing lower defense heroes.

Also Mitsuko doesn’t steal mana, she just cuts it.

@LucasDaoc I just maxed mits. Have around 550 emblems to put on her.

Haven’t really used her but suggestions from your use?

I have both Kage and Inari for Sakura but idk if it’ll make a difference for any as kage has lvl12 mana troops.

Have GM, Zim maxed for a possible red stack.
Other reds, Wilbur BT Falcon Scarlett Lance QoH and Marj (3/70)

1 Like

Wish I had Mitsuko, she looks great :sob:

2 Likes

The attacker will think twice to fire or to throw tiles at a riposte covered hero, until his dispeller is ready and riposte lasts for an eternity of 5 turns.

Throwing three strong tiles of a mono team against reposte possibly will get the whole team half down.

1 Like

@Olmor thanks, and @B1gHeadAss just to piggy back what Olmor said it definitely does damage to my heroes, but snipers just about DIE with that one hit while I survive because the counter is more damage to them than the damage initiated on me so they will think twice when firing, also while that’s on three whole heroes it weakens/slows them down giving me time to set off my healer +attack, then snipe their weakened heroes with my attackers. A riposte and BT w/+att are always on my main defense team. I think Boril is good too because he’s tankier than Cyp, but Cyp defense isn’t bad and it being lower actually does more riposte damage than Boril’s riposte does.

@LucasDaoc yes cut is what I meant sorry, and that’s why I said reflect is better than riposte because riposte still does damage to your heroes, but it’s one of my favorite defense buffers.

@B1gHeadAss btw, welcome to the community! You will find this home and love how much of a better player these forums make you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

So @l2ider she’s good against green enemies because red is green’s weak color, but you can also bring her against a blue hero because of the ice protection in her special. You just need a mana boost (if you have lvl 11 mana troop or above you start seeing difference), and maybe a fast mana green hero that attacks blue while getting her special activated. Once she fires off once, unless someone dispels any blue hero will die within the five turns as that reflect damage goes on the entire team. Great asset. And with the Sakura family it’s a 2% mana boost for 2 heroes in the same family, so I pair her with Kage often. She’s just a very solid and versatile hero she’s definitely my top 5 favorites, and unquestionably best hero in her class.

You understand she only reflects blue specials right?

@ItsaDragon from my OP:

“ and against any ice hero/boss/titan (AI doesn’t dispel properly) its a slaughter with your entire team damage remaining ZERO! That’s even better than riposte (reflect vs counter)! And I think the protecting against ice is Genius since that’s her weak spot, Which makes her good to fight against green and blue enemies…one hero damaging TWO colors! “

So what I mean is that bringing her against a blue hero, she would be in addition to a green stacked team against a blue enemy, she’s strong enough to withstand some damage and by the time they fire off once reflect is on, it’s a done deal.

I have NEVER been killed using her against blue with the rest of my team lining up properly, and I honestly don’t even think while reflect is on the tiles damage because while I am fighting blue titan every hit he throws reflects back

1 Like

Actually I can conf it is all damage because as you can see in the picture I used Lianna as the only green, but had Seshat and Kage due to their specials being higher than my other greens so I used Seshat and Kage to do more damage instead. Protect with every hit for 5 turns

@SirGorash I best you have multiple dupes of other prized heroes like drake or zeline?
I was unfortunate in being a magnet for mitsukos. Have 7 dupes.

2 Likes

Woah, I’m 7x jealous of your good luck :open_mouth:

1 Like

@SirGorash that was my luck with Seshat last month! So normally I’m against feeding 5 star heroes (now that I learned about the rarity of them lol), but 7 is completely excessive. I am not a fan of keeping more than 2 of any hero if you have a deep roster. But maybe 3 if you don’t have the variety of heroes just yet…I would feed 4 of her to your next best 5 star you plan to level up since your original is already maxed, and keep the 2 dupes.

Btw, I only have 2 Seshats now :slight_smile:

1 Like

@SirGorash I just looked at your roster, you are well endowed with 5*…you can definitely feed 5 of them and just keep 1 dupe.

@LadyAchilles with the heroes academy rumored to be coming soon, I’ve tried to keep my dupes.
Idk your roster capacity but I’m up to 229.

It’s only 50 gems for 5 roster spots. After 5 of these, it goes up incrementally by 50 gems.

I’d say 50 gems is worth saving 5 Seshats or other 5* heroes.

That’s @l2ider roster :smile:

I’m 100% f2p, there’s only 3 HOTMs in my roster. I would never feed a 5* to another 5* to be honest. Never :joy:

1 Like