I’ve got my 5-star defense maxed out.
I’ve got supplementary colors maxed out for each 3-stack:
- Red: Azlar + Boldtusk + Wilbur
- Green: Lianna + Hansel + Melendor
- Blue: Rumplestiltskin + Boril + Grimm
- Yellow: Joon + Onatel + Wu Kong
- Purple: Rigard + Sartana + Sartana
Anyway - I feel comfy with these heroes, but I have a ton of 4-stars, and a few 5-stars, who need slow and steady feeding from training camps to add depth to my bench, and variety to my gameplay. They include:
- Red: Red Hood, Sumitomo, Khagan, Scarlett, Lancelot, Colen
- Green: Kashhrek, Alberich, Kadilen, Little John Caedmon
- Blue: Magni, Triton, Sonya, Richard, Frida, Kiril, Isarnia, Captain of D
- Yellow: Justice, Delilah, Vivica, Leo, Li Xiu, G. Jackall
- Purple: Kunchen, Quintus, Domitia, Guardian Panther, Boomer, Proteus, Tiburtus, Ameonna, Cheshire, Merlin
So that’s my roster.
My question: How do I optimize training camps + recruits + training mats (swords, backpacks, etc.)?
I want to have a smooth machine running where I can count on like 10 of a given color each day, to pump into a hero.
Honestly I need a guide on who to focus (4 or 5 star?), and how to get the most out of camps.
Anybody have a resource I could refer to?
Anybody have strong opinions on who to focus?