🔵 [May 31, 2020] Trials of Serenity – Share & Discuss!

Arrow attack. Still very effective.

1 Like

O, duh :rofl: Ignore me …

1 Like

Same team as last time. I will have even more options next time.

• On the bench: Arthur, Falcon, Sonya 1 and 2, Cyprian, Frida 3.70, Evelyn, Triton, Buddy 1 and 2, Jack, Chao, Juggalo Tibs, Mireweave, and Dapper Rigs, Heavyweight Boril
  • Up and coming: Dapper Rigs 2 4.1, Lianna 2 4.1 (holding both here for now), Clarissa 4.17, Alasie 3.20

Got to the bosses with everyone ready, and some minions to boot. I unleashed and popped the diamond.

Richard fell to tiles.

Lianna fell to…Lianna.

It was an easy fight with good heroes and good boards. Trainer to Alasie, emblems to Telluria and Lianna.

7 Likes

Changed it up this time
Put in Tiburtus for 3/70 Thorne
Put in Rigard for Sonya

Lost all my gems before Boss fight, again lol

Got the big boy, Rigard definatly made it easy

Double kill with purple tiles, this one was quick

Making the changes made this one easier, may be different next :joy:
Emblems for Lianna, trainer for Tyr

6 Likes

Haha Juggalo Tibs :rofl:

Is Athena as awesome as she seems? I got her in ToL and will be leveling her soon. She seems great but I don’t see her in raids often for as good as she seems?

2 Likes

The only drawback is, she is too squishy without emblems…, outside that, the special can be devastating.

3 Likes

This is the first trial that I can use all maxed 4*/5* heroes and also just happens to be a rainbow team:

Team:

Bosses:

I was trying to not use items, but ended up using 1 arrow b/c I got nervous when Lianna charged up. Didn’t make a difference though and she sniped my G.Falc :sleepy:
Got a nice 10x combo that finished off Chao and then a 13x combo that finished off both Lianna and Richard.

Rewards:
Trials of Serenity Rewards

Paladin emblems will go to Telluria who’s +7 rn (8th node costs 125! :unamused: :grimacing:). Ranger emblems totaling 503 in inventory rn. Trainer will go to Magni.

3 Likes

Athena is all that and a bag of chips. Her debuff is great for titans, and she is a key part of my blue attack team (her and Lepus make a great 1-2 punch). She is actually fine on def, but there are several other blue heroes better suited for it (Vela and Finley, for example).

1 Like

My team this time:

• Thorne 4^80
  • Tiburtus +20
  • Dapper Noble Rigard +20
  • Buddy +19
  • Cyprian +18

Compared to last time, Cyp is up three talents.

I was impressed how well this went last time. This time just proved it was no fluke. I took longer than I should have during the mob waves just so I wouldn’t have to worry about recharging before the bosses. Entered the boss wave with all specials charged, plus green and purple diamonds on the board. Buff attack with Rigard, nerf defense with Buddy and Tiburtus, then unleash the mighty Thorne :laughing: and this one is already mostly over. Blast off the diamonds, recharging a couple of folks, and Chao is already history. Next goes Lianna (without ever having fired), and then Richard. No items touched. Looks like this is my crew for a while.

Ranger emblems take Chao to +7 (bench depth). It’s unusual for me to hold emblems, but I’m going to wait and see if I can land Falcon next month before making a decision on my paladin emblems. If no Falcon shows, they probably go to Thorne. Trainer hero to Shredder Kiril.

4 Likes

Right on, cool. Squishiness won’t bother me. I still bring Grimm to drop D. I went +18 attack path in him so Athena maxed can’t be any weaker than him. I am mostly high platinum with occasional forays into low diamond, so Athena should work out great!

Side note I just opened a diamond level raid box and expect to be spanked down 200 cups overnight. Livin’ the F2P dream :+1:

2 Likes

I beat Trials of Serenity again :smile_cat: My team was:Rigard in his costume (about 4/50), Sonya (maxed), Cyprian (+10), Tiburtus (+15) and Lianna (3/50). Last time I used Berden because I had Rigard’s costume but it was hardly levelled at all. This time I was able to use Rigard’s costume and it was very helpful :slight_smile:

I only had to use 3 bombs and an axe this time, so not the full arsenal. The guys and girls are getting tougher!

I gave the 3* Trainer Hero to Kiril. Tiburtus will have the Ranger emblems and Cyprian will have the Paladin emblems.

4 Likes