🍻 [May 22, 2020] Tavern of Legends Event – FAQ & Team Discussion

Finished first 5 stages with unleveled and leveled 3*, unleveled 4*, one unleveled 5* and trainer heroes. Will try stage 6 with unleveled 5*.

Will check this out next month and add it :+1:t2:

1 Like

I can’t even remember when i last time check my roster for suitable synergy teams for a event.
This event changed “brute force” win logic for me
Ofc my 2 free summons are li xiu and kelile :frowning_face:
Overall that one is very fun event and i enjoyed very much.
:+1: :+1:

2 Likes

This looks fun. Looking forward to playing properly once my work day is done. Trust this to appear on my busiest day. I’ve just planned out a rough 10 teams and beaten L1 with …

Valen 1-1, Prisca 1-2, Isshtak 3-27, Carver 3-9. Layla 3-40 (yeah, still have her as so few Rogues)

IF all goes to plan my top team should be

Sabina + 11, Anzogh 4-58, Grimble +2, Lianna +4, Li Xiu +9

but a lot can happen between now and then, including the dreaded Friday afternoon internet lag

Saying that, I notice I’ve missed two unlevelled 5* who are higher than some of those guys used for team one, plus a bunch of unlevelled and low levelled 4* so I can afford a couple of blips in lower levels without too many problems.

Might give level 2 a go this morning if I can get my RL stuff done in time.

Is the part about only being allowed 50 heroes all up still the so or has that changed to unlimited heroes…

No problem at all.

Got Jahangir and Belith :roll_eyes: next month.
With those odds I won’t push in diamonds or money… :rofl:

1 Like

Haven’t planned heroes much or matched any colors, but used the following:
Stage 1-3: maxed untalented 3*
Stage 4: talented 3*
Stage 5: talented 3*, 3/60 4*
Stage 6-7: maxed untalented 4*
Stage 8: 3/70 5*, maxed untalented 4*
Stage 9: maxed untalented 5*, talented 4*
Stage 10: C.Rigard+20, Mist+20, Leonidas+11, Magni+18, Mitsuko+15

Only used a few small mana and health pots on stages 5 and 7.
Stage 10 was an exercise in bullying - none of the bosses EVER went above 25% mana.

IMO, the key to any of this event’s boss fights is mana control.
The event bosses are SLOW.

Not Isarnia slow.
Not even Owl slow.

I’m talking S1 finale Dark Lord slow. One Li Xiu with a few mana pots is likely to prevent any of them from firing on any stage.

3 Likes

No download, just sign in / create a profile.

Ahhh. It’s not visibly advertised anywhere on the page so got confused.

Also, apparently tavern wasn’t too difficult so got no problems with the rooster.

They did not like Proteus. They kept attacking him

1 Like

I was able to beat the first two levels with stacked trainer heroes, and the third with unleveled 5s. The fourth and fifth required fully leveled 3* heroes.

Will hope to get the next couple levels with 4*s and 5s at 3.70.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: :beers: [May 2020] Portal Stats, Summon Results & Offers – Tavern of Legends

I’m already convinced. Can you convince me to even bother playing anymore?

3 Likes

Hero with costume question.

Is not bei g able to use a hero twice include a hero with a costume as the costumed heroes are suppose to be different heroes after all and where created to replace creating new heroes thus being a second hero thus 2 heroes in one so if you use one can you still you the other?

Done!
I am not spending for any pulls or gem continues at all :).
Saw a 100 pull from alliance member and all het got was 1 joon… So I am not spending any dime at all.

1 Like

Would’ve been a great pickup before the green tank meta was killed.

Small tip: don’t use her on the secret hero if you don’t want to see your entire team burn to death :joy:

As planned, I put my best team on hold as safety measure in case I fail a stage.

It turns out the bosses mana generation is slow enough that I can complete all stages without using my best team.

For stage 1 I use 2* team without emblem, 1 healer. TP 1900

For stage 2-4 I use 3* team without emblem, each team with 1 healer. TP 2500-2600

For stage 5 I use 4* 4/70 without emblem + 5* 3/70, no healer. TP 3600

For stage 6-7 I use mixed team of 4* & 5*. TP 3800-3900

For stage 8-10 I use mixed team of 4*+20 emblem and 5* with only 1 emblem, each team have 2 healers. TP 4000-4100

2 Likes

Costumes are just a different version of the same hero.

Roster mastery isn’t a new concept. It’s the same as what is in wars.

Like in wars, the Tavern of Legends let’s you use each HERO once. This means you get to use EITHER the costumed or normal version of a hero. Not both.

Exception to this is, like in wars, if you have TWO heroes & use one costumed and the other normal.

1 Like

Did they nerf the speed of the bosses ult?. I got an elemental chest so I’m capped on energy for a while, but did the second stage where Gravermaker was and his ult speed was SO SLOW.

2 Likes

Used 3’s for stage 1-4. Used 4’s for stage 5-8. Used 5’s for stage 9-10.

No items used.

All stages done.

I would probably use better heroes from the start next round and use autobattle for most of it just to save RL time. 37 unused maxed 5* heroes.

One hero died in total. I think it was Mist very close to the end in stage 8. I guess I wouldn’t mind a harder mode but too hard to balance without it becoming a pay to win event.

Heroes from coins were Tyrum and Balthazar.

3 Likes