🗿 [May 2021] Guardians of Teltoc Challenge Event – Guides, Discussion & Summoning Results

Finally completed this event, i have no willpower at all to retry anything for improvement. Maybe just some epic stages at the end of the day, who knows. Guardian Panther is confirmed to be the most painful boss of every challenge events: she just doesn’t die, you can stack Miki+att-up+def-down, hit her with a full cascade and still you will damage for no more than a quarter of her life.

I was saving coins since last Teltoc to pull for the only remaining 4s i really want (not trying for any of the 5, i’m not that lucky, already have the must-have from other events). I did almost 15 pulls i think: got at least 6 bats, a bunch of vanilla dupes, an absolutely uncalled for Horghall who’s been already sent to HA10 and thank RNG one Falcon. I will maybe pull in Circus event for the yellow healer, but apart from that i’m again gonna save all coins for next Teltoc to try for Guardian Jackal, the last hero i need from events.

1 Like

My results now in epic:

Let’s see what’s gonna happen tonight. I almost run out of axes and bombs and I’ll have to use them carefully.

3 Likes

No I don’t think so. At least in the last few months it was the same.

That’s the S3 offer (and maybe S4, not sure)

1 Like

3 Likes

looking at silencio i guess >960k will be needed at least

That’s me all done. Will just be auto-farming 1-3 for the XP from here on.

Best of luck to everyone getting your goals

10 Likes

nice job @Cheds - you perform very consistently in events meeting your targeted loot tier.
i tried to rank rare top10 last grimforest but missed closely with rank 12, safeguarded rare as well (somewhat above 800k), but thinking I should start to prepare for epic competition in upcoming events as well… again, well done!

3 Likes

This is for me the first time ever I was able to finish an event on legendary. After switching emblems from 4* to 5* epic was this time for me more difficult than legendary.

8 Likes

I think the offer you wish to refer to was in new challenge event (Villans), so you can probably expect it to be featured in the Starfall circus event as well :slight_smile:

Old challenge events still have old offers :wink:

I’ll start preparing for the next event as soon as this one ends.

Consistent results start with planning. But resource management is one of the scratches this game itches for me.

4 Likes

A full energy meter and two flasks of running the 1 WE levels to get one suspicious chest to get the final coin to do one final pull on the portal and who do I get… Gunnar. sighs

2 Likes

top 500 will require approx. 970k

Congrats to anyone who got anything cool,
Did around 50 pulls I did get 4 5* 3 hotm and azlar. That’s how it goes…
My scores I’m happy with for tier loot with minimal effort.
Good luck in pulls and scores.

4 Likes

I don’t think i had a single chest this event, despite doing a lot of farming ??

Adding to that awful pulls, this event is cursed. :frowning:

Besides the 20 pulls already done with dupe Azlar, today 30 pulls without a single 5*, not even the hotm. Thanks SG.

So twenty four 3* and five 4*, all of them dupes (already had 2 jackals, what can I do with 4? hahaha). Thanks SG.

2 Likes

Hoping it’s enough, will see tomorrow morning :slight_smile:

GL for those who are still trying!

4 Likes

you should be safe

i upped my scores but doubt it is going to hold

i am not going to do this ever again, so much time spent.

3 Likes

It gets easier as you get more experience. I’m normally mostly done by Friday night and then just tweak levels here and there until I’m happy. I don’t waste my whole weekend on it that’s for sure.

A bad board to start is one you flee. Don’t see it as a waste of World energy but a saving of your time and your items. If you are getting a run of rubbish, put it down and come back to it later.

Frustration at the game not giving you good start boards leads to poor decisions. Which waste items and just frustrate you even more.

I wasted a flask on Friday just to get 1 good boards. Phone down, walked away, came back a couple of hours later. Fresh brain helps.

3 Likes

I’ll second that. Eventing definitely gets easier with practice.

My scores have steadily improved overtime since I started trying to place in Epic 500 tier. With the exception of pulling a few of the 4* costumes (I still don’t have Boldtusk, Scarlett or Grim), my team has remained the same for the last year and I actually use fewer battle resources now than I did when I first started simply because I waste less now. Knowing when to push is key.

I also no longer play through bad boards, so running through the event doesn’t take a huge amount of time.

Rare is holding strong for top 1k. At the 8h remaining mark and currently in 651st. Having dropped about 300 places in 24h, we’ll see if I can hold on for another 8h when the final push happens.

3 Likes

I pulled these 2 this go round at Guardians. I already have Panther. I really wanted Gazelle, but I’m now officially done pulling at this event portal.

13 Likes