{Master - Zartanis' Guides} Building, Crafting, Event, Talent Grid Guides, etc

Once again, big big big thanks for all the hard work @Zartanis :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

1000012559|523x500
First of all, thank you very much @Zartanis @Nynaeve_alMeara and teams For this magnificent work
Ps: we can introduce grace given the description on the photo :thinking:?

3 Likes

Thank you very much for this guide, @Zartanis
And many thanks to everyone who assisted in any way.
Excellent work!

3 Likes

Thank you and yes, grace will be added on the next update. @Spartiate

2 Likes

I’ve updated this guide to include the new heroes.

7 Likes

I’ve updated these farming guides for either the elemental chests or PoG quests:

ELEMENTAL WANTED CHESTS PoG QUESTS (LAST UPDATED: July 23, 2023)

8 Likes

I have updated the Aether Powers graphics to include all heroes released this month, including C-Salmon Loki, arriving tomorrow. In addition to these, I have created a corresponding library of heroes with class, speed, family, and aether power organized by element. I am hoping this will help in easier finding/referencing of heroes’ aether powers because sometimes we don’t always get started on leveling recently pulled heroes right away.

Let me know if you see any errors and I will fix them promptly.

AETHER POWERS/LIMIT BREAK 2 (LAST UPDATED: July 28, 2023)

HERO LIBRARIES (LAST UPDATED: July 30, 2023)

@FluoroZebra These libraries can serve as a guide for the museum even though they will not be in the order that they feature in the museum.

11 Likes

Awesome library and reference!
Congratulations, @Zartanis!

4 Likes

@Zartanis Thank you very much for these they’re awesome

2 Likes

I have updated Kalevala graphics as there were some new additional rewards as well as costumes for a few heroes and the new hero Ukkonen.

7 Likes

I have updated pages 2 and 3 of the guide, adding various heroes’ abilities for mana generation.

MANA RECOVERY SPEED (LAST UPDATED: August 10, 2023)

6 Likes

I have updated the family graphics for Grimforest, Pirates, Guardian, Wonderland, Avalon, Valhalla Special Stages (has the family bonus info), and added the Covenant family graphic (Abyss, Jungle, and Plains). I’ve also updated the Challenge Festival 1 Hero graphic.

5 Likes

3 of the 5 titan graphics have been updated: Nature, Dark, and Fire):

TITANS (LAST UPDATED: August 13, 2023)

4 Likes

Thanks, @Zartanis. However, your Moderate and Small amount of mana part is a little confusing. Does it say that small amounts of mana is always 2.7% regardless of speed? Thanks.

1 Like

TL;DR: no.

Up here is the answer :wink:

PS: @Zartanis, I haven’t checked your mana sheet(s) but feel free to update it/them accordingly.

4 Likes

I misread the 2.7 for all speeds as 2.7 is only for slow, but certainly could figure out the other speeds so we have a general idea for what Small Amount of Mana entails.

1 Like

It’s indeed 2.7% (or 8/3=2.666… to be precise, and knowing the game, it’s certainly more likely to be rounded down than up but don’t know to how many digits, I think in hundredth of tile (yes I don’t think the game counts mana in % either, it’s only translated to % for UI consideration)) for elemental link small amount of mana for slow heroes. Gotta do the simple math for standard small and moderate amount of mana for every mana speed (and charge, 0.32 tiles isn’t the same for Styx charge 1 and charges 2/3 or Magic charges 1 and 2).

3 Likes

I have clarified the small amount of mana as well as added the Elemental Link small amount of mana. @danenp

MANA RECOVERY SPEED (LAST UPDATED: August 15, 2023)

5 Likes

LOVE Your New Aether Power Charts by ELEMENT! While each set of Aether Power Charts is/are helpful I find the Aetther Power Charts By Element in both Legendary & Epic/Rare SUPER USER FRIENDLY! So KUDOS to you Zartanis once Again you Made My
Day!! Thank You for ALL you so Selflessly
Contribute to our E&P Community​:heavy_heart_exclamation::innocent:

Lauri e_p_1
The House of Storms[HS1] Family

2 Likes

Thank you and glad that this reference is helpful!

2 Likes