Moderate amount of mana VS. mana increase

Can someone please tell me what % mana increase correlates with each turn of moderate amount of mana? For example, how many turns of moderate amount of mana is equivalent to 10% mana increase roughly? Trying to understand which of the two specials is more appealing. Sorry if this is a dumb question :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Moderate amoutn of mana is usually 0.8 tiles amount of mana.

So for very fast heroes it is increasing tha man by: 12.3%
Fast heroes: 10%
Average heroes: 8%
Slow heroes: 6.66%
Very slow heroes: 6%

10 Likes

Someone asked me on line some time ago so I did the research, for special skills, it usually is:

• for element link mana gift (like for Devana), it’s 0.32 tiles (it was nerfed some time ago)
  • for small amount of mana gift, it’s 0.50 tiles
  • for moderate amount of mana gift, it’s 0.80 tiles

For the mana boost aether power, it’s 0.30 tiles per turn.

Thing to note is that it’s an absolute amount of mana, not %-based and thus will help faster heroes more.

So for a %-based amount, you need to do the math like @PlayForFun did above.

However, some other effects, despite the same wording, give a %-based amount of mana, for example Hathor and Papyros’s passive skill gives 10% of mana.

15 Likes

@Elioty33 @PlayForFun thank you both, that’s super helpful and exactly what I wanted to know :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thx.
Usually it says on the card;
E.g. moderate amount of mana over 3 turn (Toxicandra) or 4 turns etc

Does this means that if moderate amount mana is 10% for fast hero, that the hero get those 10% over 3 turns, i.e. ca 3.3%/turn in the coming 3 turns?

Happy gaming

It is per turn.
So for an Average hero it is 3 *10% in total if the effect lasts 3 turns.

1 Like

Is the 0.32 post-nerf or pre-nerf?

Post-nerf, it’s the current value. Those values are the mana gain per and each turn.

2 Likes

Many heroes give “a small amount of mana” & I wonder what that means. That is a qualitative word. What would be 5ye quantitative equivalent - how much is it in %?

I think it’s somewhere between 6-10%

1 Like
5 Likes