[MASTER] Valor Chests - Add your screenshot of what was in your valor chest here

Poison darts in mega valor chest for me:

Couple of minutes later, poison darts for me in nature chest:

It’s a poison darts day, looks like I will be leveling Professor Lindenbrock after all. :dancer:

13 Likes
1 Like

Not too good! Expectations were higher.

3 Likes

Mega Valor chest
“high value loot”
Thnx SG, some much rare loot there!

4 Likes

Absolute trash. Two farmable mats? 3 grey tokens? Eff you game. I’d rather have two avatars.

5 Likes

OK, you drew a bit of a short straw there, and much sympathy for it; but where would you farm compasses?

2 Likes

thought they are farmable, maybe i mixed them with boots.
either way i dont need them, i need 4* mats.

Boots are farmable, compasses aren’t, but yeah, after the first few months it’s a rare account that’s short on compasses. And a scabbard fgs! Definitely somebody up there putting a damper on your draws (if you will forgive the expression).

2 Likes

Here is my Valor chest.

Screen_Recording_20210622-100312_Empires (1)

Not even one emblem … :sob:

5 Likes

Hi @Pandita! :heart:

This was my PoV 50 valour chest contents (free reward).

Hoping my next one will be better. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Here is my loot from the mega valor chest. (I will take fighter emblems any day of the week) Definitely not worth buying the extra valor points to get more regular valor chests.

6 Likes

Lol I was saying no opinions just screenshots I didn’t realize how hard of a request I made :laughing: haha hmmm maybe a avatar is better lol where did I make that comment lol :panda_face: yes I hope your NEXT :wink: one is better :heart:

1 Like

My mega chest

No 4* mat but not bad

4 Likes

Oops and sorry @Pandita. :heart:

Fwiw, I think it may be better to express an opinion of your valour chest, in case anyone cannot see its worth. At least it can inform how it has been received?

1 Like

I MENT ME LOLLOLOL YOUR FINE LOLOOL not you xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

i’m having trouble not commenting my opinion lol

1 Like

Here’s two of my POV bonus chest. Complete trash. I will be saving my 30 bucks next month.

3 Likes

Mostly garbage in this one

2 Likes

I got exactly one emblem from the free chest.

3 Likes

i also havent been receiving very useful rewards, basically mats that we can receive anywhere.
not gonna get that pass again unless some things change and they decide to give us more valuable gifts worth the extra charge

1 Like

3 silver tokens, chain mail shirt and battle manual from the super special chest. Some other odds and ends, too, but basically not even worth the time it would take to screen shot it.

1 Like