šŸ“Æ [MASTER] Valhalla Forever -- Discussion & Portal Stats/ Summons Results!

Hello Guys,
i spend since yesterday around 30 Loot-tickets on Valhalla and didntĀ“t get anything spezial (Tokens, Coins and Loot). An Allimeber reported the sameā€¦has someone else reported the same?

You were just unlucky, i got a few gnomes, once i got 2 in the same wave.

1 Like

I got every gnome for the first time. Had some really successful farming.

Also got theseā€¦

9 Likes

Game doesnt want me to have frigg.
Got two sifs and norns and no hotm

Wtf?!

4 Likes

Not proud of it but I did about 40 more pulls after to try and get Sif, I think thatā€™s awesome. I use ferant on defense and offense heā€™s a beast. Would have loved to add her. Donā€™t know your roster but I think you did good.

All that said, when you donā€™t get who you want, it still sucks hard. So I get it. My first ninja portal over 120 pulls got NOTHING. That one hurt. A couple portals I got like 4 season 1 5* and couldnā€™t have been more displeased lol. Sorry but I hope sif works out for ya. I wasnā€™t a fan of Norns but she has her place I suppose. Cheers!

Anyone happen to know who is featured next month?ā€¦ wondering whether to chase Frigg or hold for next month. Really want lord Loki or another Alf would be good :smile:

I bought the first day offer and made some pulls, because I want Frigg. Got Heimdall (my first!, after hundreds of pulls since the first time the portal opened) on my fifth coin pull, and stopped immediately. Good enough for this time! Maybe I will get Frigg when she is not featured in some other month. After all the heavy spending these past few months and nothing much to show for that, it is a relief to be able to stop early and be content with whatever new hero to work on.

1 Like

My portal was stuck on yellow. Kvasir, Gullinbursti #4 (and oh boy if iā€™m keeping every single one) and Justice.
I always feel bad when i pull a 5* and cannot be happy about it. I pull so few of them i should rejoice every single time. Same happened during NT when Leonidas popped out. Theyā€™re both dupes and i still have the originals at 1.1. Without at least the costume, i feel like spending resources on them is just a waste of everything. They will be material for HA or Soul Exchange, someday.

You are lucky. I put down 60 pulls this morning - 3 Iris + 1 Vivica. Not a single S3 hero. Not a single 4* ascension item from bonus chest. It sucks. :sob:

The only positive outcome is now I have more than enough souls to trade for Skadi. No hesitation any more.

1 Like

The last time I pulled a new Valhalla 5* was exactly 424 pulls ago (which equates to about a year ago)ā€¦ Iā€™ve pulled four dupe S3 5* in that time, but as I only had 6/18 Valhalla 5*, the odds have definitely been against that happening :sweat_smile: (yet here we areā€¦). Even including those dupes though, thatā€™s far below posted oddsā€¦ (0.9% drop rate vs 1.6% posted)

Actually, the last Valhalla hero I obtained was during Black Friday, and he was the only hero I pulled in that portal, despite 230 pulls with a supposed 2.5% Drop-Rate :sweat_smile: (0.4% drop rate vs 2.5% posted)

So yā€™all wanna compare bad luck
I think I might win :smiling_imp:

If youā€™ve managed anyone new in less than that, well, idk, be grateful you arenā€™t me, I guess :sweat_smile:

So celebrate the win! :grin:

3 Likes

Yesterday was some kind of end-of-the-world feeling cause of my ToL pulls. This morning I did exactly two VF pulls and got this beauty I didnā€˜t have until now:

Weird game! :partying_face:

15 Likes

Congratulations :heart_eyes: Her art is magnificient too! :purple_heart:

2 Likes

That gnome really does look scary in such a big screenshot as the featured image in that post! :joy: (Do they actually exist, by the way? :yum:)

Got all my gnomes for today. I honestly think this looks better than Atlantis. Too bad we have a limit of gnomes.

I started keeping tracks of the drops. Iā€™m curious how itā€™ll look like over multiple months.

3 Likes

Please tell me wtf just happenedā€¦lol

22 Likes

Wait not even a HotM ? Pfffā€¦ lousy pull :wink:

2 Likes

An-Windr and Nordri for me. An-Windr is a hero I really regret leveling - tempted to just fed away his levelled version too, poor guy. :smile:

Your luck is still insane, itā€™s like the RNG gods are watching over you lol. Did you already have those 5* Valhalla heroes?

2 Likes

Wow. Just wow. Congrats! :partying_face: :+1:

2 Likes

The only one I had was the fish. Iā€™ll only level alfrike. But now I can save the rest of my gems for season 5. Although after this I may do a 30 for the professor.

3 Likes