[Master] - Tome Items (Experience, Ascension & Golden Emblems)

this is why we can’t have nice things
we can have nice things but most likely by buying them (or 1% lucking them out).

7 Likes

Thx @Guvnor, I have added it to the OP.

Will an F2P have any of these this year ?

Ps: I have looked at the tournament example loot of top1%,5% and 10% for 5-10 minutes, and I have not seen any so far :smiley:
Only 4 star ascension material.

3 Likes

A friend of mine was lucky enough to get one of these from an Ice Chest! Looks incredible and I thought I’d share.

32 Likes

OMG, this sheeeeeet is dooooope :sunglasses:

20 dope tomes

3 Likes

Thx for the information I have added this to the OP too :slight_smile:
Now this Tome is very useful.

2 Likes

Understatement of the year :rofl: :+1:

3 Likes

Was coming to report the same thing (but German)

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing. It’s definitely incredible.

But I think the gap between epic and legendary is a bit wide. Epic is 5 levels and legendary 80, really? According the naming it should be 70.

5 Likes

This seems incredibly good! Does it mean it levels up from 1/1 to 4/80 without using AM or do we still need them?

Now I have a question @PlayForFun mentioned in the OP that those tomes are from rare wanted mission chests.

But the loot pictures in English and German clearly says "wanted Mission " nothing about rare. So can we get those from the normal 100 monsters, 50 heroes chest?

I believe from 4-1 to 4-80

4 Likes

If this is what the legendary tome does then I’m fine with its drop-rate. Simply incredible.

If I understand it correctly it will just max your five star hero from 4/1 to 4/80.

3 Likes

Check the official announcement linked in the OP.

It’s specific in “Rare Chests” aka the coloured ones.

1 Like

Thanks, but than maybe they should change the description on the items themselves.

I was sure it will be like 10 or 20 levels. 80 it’s great. I wonder if you can move from 3/70 directly to 4/80 or you first need to ascend to the 4th ascension.

You’ll need the AMs :slight_smile:

Sgg aren’t that generous :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

17 Likes

I have filled the OP form the official release notes:

Maybe SG forgot the “Rare” in the in-game tooltip or the release notes was incorrect ?
We will see once somebody gets it from a normal chest.

As the Rare was missing from the english version too.
Maybe Staff will clarify this. @Petri ?

2 Likes

So, are these out now? I thought we were waiting for the forced update.

It was forced 2 hours ago.

2 Likes