[MASTER] Three kingdoms chat, language issues

Discussion of tactics :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Yeah that’s not happening. This is a 100 vs 100 free for all.

They tried to coordinate Purple tanks in mine and it failed miserably. I had a purple tank anyway as it’s my strongest but if Red/Blue was my strongest I’d be using that instead.

Using hits is just hit what you want. There no chance on Earth of getting any kind of consensus. So why bother trying? Just score the most points you can by playing how you want to.

4 Likes

But it would be common courtesy if you would because you are fighting in a team event.

Yes there are for the other players in your group.

Because the rando is a real human being who you should treat with the same courtesy as you treat people in RL.

It hapens all the time that RL interferes with game life and nobody holds it agains a person if it happens once in a while.

You havent said that you will not use all flags and try your best but the above says you dont care!

Exactely this and the final sentence of your post shows your true colors and indicates my origianal response seems to be true.

4 Likes

So how many languages do you speak ?

My own
english expert > learned since i was 8
french medium > learned since i was 12
spanish/mexican/colombian novice > from soap operas
and i can understand italian
and google translate :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m must take back what l said before, cause this guy changed his defense to normal just before the war started. Wicked sense of humor he has thou

2 Likes

we managed to get 59 dark tanks
some other defenses are not rainbow
but overall it is ok :slight_smile:

The person who showed this screenshot gave this comment: “This is what happens when someone tries to bring order to chaos.” :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

5 Likes

Some people would have hard time trying to understand what Google Translate translated to their language :wink:

Haha, Polish “Fioletowy zbiornik” is funny. Google translated it more like tank=container.
“+” for an effort :grin:

1 Like

“spremnik” :joy:,:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: They translated it to “rĂ©servoir violet” in French. I can’t stop laughing. “GUYS, QUICK! WE ALL NEED TO PAINT OUR GAS TANK IN PURPLE OR WE CAN’T WIN THIS WAR!”

3 Likes

Yeah, I went with “middle” because I figured “tank” wasn’t a universally understood term.

1 Like

True, it has nothing to do with your alliance. Then again, it has even less to do with ToM, so not sure what your point is. It’s obviously closer to alliance wars than to tower events.

I just used my 3 flags. It took me about 10 minutes. I guess it makes me a “hardcore leet slayer.”

You’re basically pointing out this event’s main issue. Consequences such as no loot or being barred from entering the next war would mitigate the number of unused flags.

1 Like

Good call. My best guess is that the word “tank” doesn’t need to be translated, but I can’t tell for sure. In French, a tank is just called a tank in a gaming context. Many English neoligisms are used as they are, especially tech-related ones.

The AcadĂ©mie Française tried to make us say “courriel” instead of “email,” but literally nobody uses it. All it did was giving us a good laugh. :joy:

And that’s why it makes absolutely no sense writing in non English languages in that chat

The chat should be disabled to those trolls that keep writing in whatever their own language is.

It is totally disrespectful to keep writing in “whatever the language is”, as far as I know it could be offenses.

So please either remove the chat or block who is posting in random languages. Or, as suggested by the OP, just form teams of people coming from the same country

1 Like

Huh? How is writing in their own language trolling or disrepectful? I agree that language is an issue in this event, but this makes absolutely no sense.

1 Like

The only thing that makes absolutely no sense is writing in “whatever the language is”

I am not English, but guess what, I’m writing in English here because otherwise NO ONE would understand me. In addition, as far as I know the message could be offensive. Who knows.

So yes, it is definitely disrespectful to keep posting/chatting in “whatever the language is”

Guess what? You’ll need to accept that everyone can’t speak English or it seems you’ll just keep getting mad for no particular reason. :person_shrugging:

As far as I know, it could not be offensive. Who knows?

No, it really isn’t.

3 Likes

Yeah, indeed: who knows. That’s exactly the point. And that’s exactly why it IS disrespectful to keep writing in whatever the language is: who knows/understands what you are writing?

There are two solutions: either block the chat (which is indeed useless if people keep writing in languages that no one but them can understand) or form groups of players from the same country

Lol, sure it’s incredibly disrepectful to write in a language you haven’t approved of just because you can’t understand it. :joy: Have your way and go off the rails over nothing if it makes you feel better. I won’t entertain this joke of a discussion any further.

3 Likes