šŸŽŖ [MASTER] Starfall Circus Challenge Event ā€“ Guides, Discussion & Summoning Results

Urgh, such terrible, terrible luck for summoning. Five 10-pulls, netted me only 4 Whackers, 5 trainer heroes, and the rest (41) S1 3- and 4-star heroes. Not even Candy, or any event 4-stars! Sighā€¦

2 Likes

I donā€™t know why but it certainly feels that event odds are way lower than in other portals ā€¦ Usually three or four tens bring me a lot of 4* and here basically nothing.

i think the legendary odds for S1 and events need to be swapped. Since the event is the main focus for the limited time, there should be a higher chance to pull them.

4 Likes

Hehe, because they literally are way lower.

Only 1% for legendary. 6% for epic. 8% for rare.

Compare to Valhalla summons:

1.5% for legendary. 14.6% for epic. 51.4% for rare.

2 Likes

Iā€™m now seeing these heroes as being really good. Marcel can stack with Almur, as Marcel gives defense down to 3. Giving 4* greens a chance to ā€œcompeteā€ with 4* reds. Emilio can continuously have the heal over time and the burn dot active, and so on

Not worth summoning Using tokens or gems. Used seven challenge coins that I was saving from previous challenge events and summoned 30 and got a return rate of only two 3 star Heroes. Wouldā€™ve been better for me to save those gems for the underworld better return.

Eagerly cheering for the copy into chat guide :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Thank you

1 Like

5 pulls ā€¦ no hero event 2-4 and 3-3 all dub

1 Like

I have now finished all the difficulties and have to admit, playing this event reminds me of times when I was very drunk. Must play this with music also.

What a trip :dizzy_face: :dizzy_face: :dizzy_face:

6 Likes

In maybe 100 pulls I managed to get the blue 5*.

Bobo seems to be a nice titan killer, but Theobaldā€¦ Maybe a tank ?

18 Likes

Both great congrats !!!

1 Like

Sounds right. Sorry

Only 1% for legendary. 6% for epic. 8% for rare.

Compare to Valhalla summons:

1.5% for legendary. 14.6% for epic. 51.4% for rare.

Right, this sucks.

Did maybe 5 tens plus many single onesā€¦ I got Bobo, whackers, candy, and Marcel. No Zuri, Eiora or Emilio.

All that for like 18k gems. Pathetic.

Theobald will work well with GM. As Theobald can reflect all green hits and GM does increased damage to greens.

did 5 pulls, resulted in 2 trainer heroes, little john, brienne and director Zuri.
Finally after 2 years playing my first yellow healer

10 Likes

Yet another warmed over event to tug/pull/wrangle your hard earned $$($$$) from your accounts.

I played (1) level of rareā€¦YAWN.

So you lose the ability to use a couple battle items ala Season 4. Your heroes change their element ala Guardian Chameleon. Nothing original here.

For all of you clamoring for new contentā€¦hah! You got a half baked loaf of bread instead. Congrats SG/Zynga on doing NOTHING for the game.

Why not put that effort elsewhereā€¦like fixing what you know you broke? Hero Academyā€¦ā€we donā€™t like it but it is what it is till we can figure something outā€. Your own words.

2 Likes

Yepā€¦ I honestly hate this event. It was fun for the first level of rare. Thenā€¦meh.

I think itā€™s evense worse than Ninja Tower. At least there I play 10-20 stages and thatā€™s itā€¦

Exactly my point whenever I hear about ā€œsome new content is comingā€ā€¦

Maybe is it because new content sells?

2 Likes

Ī£Ļ„Ī±ĻĻĪæ Ļ„ĻĪµĪ»ĻŒ Ļ‡Ļ„ĻĻ€Ī·Ī¼Ī±,550%, Ļ†ĪæĪ²ĪµĻĪ® sniper

1 Like

10 coin pulls and a 10 gem pull got Eiora and all the event 3 and 4s with dup Marcels and Eichbelborgs.

3 Likes

Where is the specific hero use detailed? I donā€™t see it on the hero card or family bonus. Where would we find this out?