🎪 [MASTER] Starfall Circus Challenge Event – Guides, Discussion & Summoning Results

I must admit, I really like that you can simply use yellow heroes even if the barrier is for yellow.

At least on Rare, I didn’t see any problem until now. :grin:

First ten pull went as expected, all food :)))))

Gonna do rest on last day…

23 Likes

Eiora and Fluffy is now the best sniper in the game. Thorne’s costume may had it with his 540%, but Eiora at 786, dealing 550%??? that’s insane. and fully emblemed, around 890ish dealing 550%?

1 Like

Like worst 10x-call ever:

Last time I got a 5* Hero (not counting HotMs) was at the Halloween event and of course I got the old Victor, not one of the new 5*…
I completed the academy end of November and haven’t seen anything else then S1 heroes coming out of the level 10…

Luck not on my side I guess

Hawkmoon AND Berden in the same 10 pull :partying_face:

21 Likes

Best of two pulls so far:

:smile:

15 Likes

I havent started yet, just looked at heros and event rules. First glance im not that impressed, meh kind of, to many goings on. Am i supposed to feel like this with new stuff , im not sure. Let me get half way and ill repost, hopefully my mind is changed. :thinking:

Well, she and C Thorne are average, so it is a trade off for higher percentage hit.

E&F get the edge though for destroying the minions first, so it’s pretty much like stronger Gefjon or Uraeus - minion’s meatshield just doesn’t work against them.

Still, the highest hit % is held by Fenrir and his 600%, unfortunately, only to targets wounded beyond their half HP :slight_smile:

Got this clown on a 10 pull. Yeah sure legendary, except he’s probably the least useful. Theobald would still have been preferable at least in terms of utility. Blah.

On another note: blue seems to be the color that’s holding up best. tested red and green and with the stupid element change going on, blue ends up being the “least bad” color. Ran mono blue in epic with great success, wish I discovered this earlier for legendary. Oh well.

6 Likes

He has the greatest defense down on titans in the game. Worth having just for this purpose.

Beast for rush wars/tournaments.

Not A++ card, but B+/A- tier for sure. When he fires somewhere down the raid it makes winning it very easy. You just made the strongest attacker pathetically weak, and the bulkiest support a paper toy. And it can’t even be cleansed. He may surprise some when he’s on front of the defenses.

4 Likes

i managed to pull Eiora and Zuri from the same 10x pull. However, i did not get Bobo from any pulls

3 Likes

Wow that family bonus is ridiculously OP

Well it cleanses only ONE effect, not all of them.

It’s fine considering there’s not that much synergy between these heroes, they are mostly offensively oriented and it’s pretty hard to get 3 of them.

I think it’s great to get two event 5* heroes in 30 pulls. Moreover, the two I especially wanted!

22 Likes

Half way on all 3 levels, and ive changed my mind lol, its kinda easy, so far. :grin:
Still unsure on the heros.

1 Like

Yea i know, but 60% each round (!!!) is like perna auto cleanse. That looks like way too much imho.

It is, got two 4* out of 30 myself.

1 Like

Oh no, what a dirty trick :frowning_face:

No decent ascension mats in rewards circus event???