[Master] -- šŸ‘» Soul Exchange

Does anyone know how many new 5* heroes were released between the last SE and now?

We need to look at stat increases, and what would be laughable or welcomed during the next one based on that increase.

Quote version looked weird, so hereā€™s pic one:
Hero added at the day when SE launched:

Newest hero rn:

quote version if u want one

Itā€™s a bit weird showed in quote, but here you are.
Hero stats at the time of last SE(this hero was added at the same day that SE launched)

And the stats of newest hero rn:

You can go to quotes if u cannot read this

Game Well :art:

1 Like

Right come on, weā€™ve got a month to keep ourselves entertained.

[Soulwardenā€™s Prediction League]
Letā€™s all make a list of predictions, the one who gets the most correct wins - perhaps @Dudeious.Maximus could even chuck the winner an emoji???

Edit:

Go here:

3 Likes

Isnā€™t that what the soul exchange guesses threads (plural) are for? Butā€¦ I like the idea of a winner of a icon/emojiā€¦ Perhapsā€¦ Of their choice.

2 Likes

No, itā€™s not - because those arenā€™t a competition

2puttshaqur, that would be perfect as long as itā€™s not Gealach or Hornfell as i have them. Shaal would be my favourite one.
Btw, got Bubbles from pick up summon, and Deadboot and Medea as well. Very happy. And Shaal would be the icing on the cake.

I am still working on the cake. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

The cake is a lie.

8 Likes

Elaynith, so am i. Who is the cake?

Gealach, Hornfell, Bubbles, Deadboot, Medeaā€¦ :slight_smile:

1 Like

Elayanith, looks like a great cake. Canā€™t wait to eat it. Yummy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face:

So who ever gets the most correct before @Elioty33 or @Zakuha put there predictions.
Or Sgg do the Silhouette thang gets a emoji correct?

4 Likes

no specific order. my predictions based on SE trend and game power creep:

Red: ray, aradia, barkley
Blue: ariel c, camella, hippo
Green: Galapago, snowball, archie c
Yellow: Constance, gazelle c, ogima
Dark: Goseck, anubis c, hulda c

1 Like

But Costume for Hulda was added like 2 moths agoā€¦

1 Like

Is he willing to take hippo c gaz or ogima.

Hoping for a blue damage dealer that pairs nicely with Christine Daae and Odile on defense. Got red and green covered.

1 Like

Which is equal to 1 bee ago or 4 mosquitoes ago. Sorry, I really had to. :person_shrugging:

7 Likes

Or ā…“ @Pike ago! :rofl:

1 Like

Thatā€™s still so vague! Male, female, time of the year, everything needs to be taken into consideration!

Let the games begin! :tada:

2 Likes

Correct, after posting they are NOT allowed to edit the post at all, if they do itā€™s not counted.

If youā€™re good with this then Iā€™ll make a new competition post and tag you, etc.

3 Likes