[Master] -- šŸ‘» Soul Exchange

Not just my opinion if you look at other comments above. Not saying all the heroes are trash, just that they are below the standard set by previous SE.

2 Likes

A terrible list. Iā€™ll miss this exchange, there are no heroes here who wouldnā€™t be sorry to give 20 souls

1 Like

This list is utterly disappointing if true, barely better than the fated summon hero list.

1 Like

Or do I exchange 20 heroes to get second first costume of Kad and I have both costumes?

This list sucks big time

1 Like

Im gonna settle with Topaz. Costume Kad and Costume Kong would be neat, but i have enough mats for Topaz. Plus i like the ninjas. and acquiring Topaz would leave Peridot as the only one from the 2nd wave of Ninjas im missing.

1 Like

Isnā€™t it weird? They are ā€œofferingā€ a ninja hero and tomorrow is the Ninja tower beginning.

@Elioty33 do you confirm that you see these heroes in the dataā€¦ehmā€¦your magic ball?

He already confirmed it in his may predictions.

1 Like

he already did in his predictions thread

1 Like

Ummmm can we repeat last SE much better, this time like farted :poop:

Just the first costume.

Ok, now that I calmed down, letā€™s recap the list

I have two Misandras at 1/1
Green revivers I have 2 c Heimdal and c MN, so no Alberich needed.
I have 2 c M. Lepus
I have Topaz, c2 Kad.
Also have Elizabeth and Gaillard already

Only 2 heroes I could use are Agrafena where I have a waiting list of 2 c Freya and Lu Bu and Grimble as a niche and c Kong and I am doing Barkley and have Xendra, Isrod and c Gefjon waiting.
On the plus side, I have Hippo and could use the family bonus with Kong but no synergy.
Agrafena has family bonus with Milena and I have only all 4* from that portal

1 Like

really only the first costume?

1 Like

If you be able to get an A+ hero and you only have 9 / 14 / 19 heroes if you do not count with the hero under retrain, then that 1 retrained hero can be missed a lot.
And HA10 can be resumed later when you get an S1 hero in upcoming pulls / TC20 outcome.

@Jronny
Scrolling up, you find this

1 Like

Yes as you can see it on @Elioty33 's list.

The scond costume is brand new. Staff is not giving it out this soon for ā€œfreeā€.

I am beyond disappointed. I havenā€™t been one to air any frustration while waiting for SE, but now, Iā€™m justā€¦sad. I have to take at least something to free up roster space but going to do it begrudgingly

I guess it will be either Agrafena or Alberich cause I have a multitude of tabards and tonicsā€¦

I hate this list

5 Likes

Exactly, I was interested in picking an green 5* but these are definitely not worth the souls for me. Already have Kadilens outfit and other two are just meew. Gaillard maybe but 20 heroes for him? Not sureā€¦

Soā€¦ The chicken was in the ovenā€¦ And people were demanding to eat nowā€¦ So the chef said, F itā€¦ Let them eat this shĀ”T raw and here we areā€¦ Enjoyā€¦ Your half cooked chicken.

13 Likes

No Gaillard. Mine is 3/70 for ages now

1 Like