[Master] Show your limit break heroes

A couple of new lb’s I’ve done. I’m angry that we got blue aether quest instead of dark, I had a couple of dark heroes in my mind who I would lb, blues I’ve pretty much lb’d all 4*'s I use and 5*'s I dont know if I want to lb any of my current ones.
Melendor is emblemed costume side, I very rarely use his regular form, mainly on titans as he has huge attack. Boldtusk is emblemed regular side, unlike in Melendor’s case, I very rarely use his costume. I like that the regular form is a fighter and gives bigger attack boost. I use costume side pretty much only on vf wars if I’m taking him against Alfrike, monk class can be helpful there.

8 Likes

2 Likes

Another ones I’ve LB’ed since last time. Haven’t leveled original Alby version, only costume which I find to be a lot better.

Drake Fong

Griffin

C Alberich

Athena

CB Grimm, C Grimm

4 Likes

Krampus with Costume Bonus full defense path.

Deeeeep dive into top 100 brought up some treasures

3 Likes

Also one late comer … I mean the W3K event is almost done, why did it take them so long ;))))
Mister god of war

4 Likes

Next

7 Likes

Last but not least
Interesting enough that I wasn’t able to find any Lu Bu in defences, not even at 4/80(+20)

3 Likes

LB Hunter found one

5 Likes

Maxed def Krampus with costume

5 Likes

Anyone with limit broke Captain of Diamonds (and preferrably with 20 emblems)? Scrolled through the whole thread and couldn’t find one.

1 Like

I will soon. Mine is +20 and LB’d, but I was using the feeders for someone else. When he gets to 75 I will post if no one does sooner.

:beers:

3 Likes

Thank you! Got to get ready for Hulda invasion :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah, that is a beefy minion.

After CC refusing to give me Gormek yet again I decided the captain is what I have and he’s going up. After doing that I fully expect costume Gormek next CC :sweat_smile: I don’t see minions going away soon though.

1 Like

Hope someone can share the cards of 4* heroes from W3K. I only found this one.

3 Likes

I couldn’t wait so I used E&P Toolbox app to simulate him, and holy sh*t! I had no idea he would get so tanky if you go defensively route! Now I’ll level him up+lb for sure!

Edit: those stats seem to be incorrect what that app gives, he can’t get such high stats no matter how you emblem him.

2 Likes

I actually went A path because it ends up making his D higher than HP/D. Combined with his paladin skill I went that route.

Either way he is solid. Okay nice Lancelot is done going to 75 he is next. :+1:

From my alliance

6 Likes

I didn’t max him for tournaments but for tower events :crazy_face:

4 Likes

This is not mine, someone raided and beat me with this in their tank position:

I like seeing the less common heroes. I always suspected she could be solid on offense. Those are some really solid stats.

@Noble_Weasel

4 Likes