[Master] Show your limit break heroes

Glad to hear this. HA 10 just gave me Seshat, and I think I’m gonna get Onatel back into my defense as a result, once Seshat is ready to go with her. Broke C. Leo with my last yellow aethers, but Onatel will probably get the next set.

2 Likes

This is awesome! and Honestly, when I found this defensive setup, I was skeptical, but its been great. By far not the strongest TP wise, but has kept me well into diamond. No other defense has been able to do that for me. I will most likely end up LB Margaret and Seshat when I get the last of those 4* aethers. Should make this team even stronger.

1 Like

Scrolling through the leaderboard…uuuh?!
Apart from the art, this dude is pretty beefy

10 Likes

Limit Broken C. Kadilen!!!

4 Likes

Not sure if anyone else was crazy enough to LB their Lewena, but she’s my only legendary Raven so I though I would! Attack path, with one defence instead of attack node.

7 Likes

Leaderboard scrolling… uuuuh another treasure. Behold the power of Rayne.

8 Likes

LoLo was my first Blue LB…. No competition or doubt.
Coz
I use him 20 times daily in raids.

Pengi 2nd LB & has proven worthy !

1 Like

That’s a 6* hero, good lord :laughing:. I mean 5’s are the same … go show him how it’s done Domitia. They’re both average mana 5’s after all …. :laughing:

:beers:

1 Like

Finally could lb a green 5* :smiley: also lb’d G.Jackal so he would take a couple more hits. I emblemed it defensive route.

6 Likes

Pretty good DoT here. Not mine, so I‘m not sure if the DoT could be even higher regarding emblem path

6 Likes

7 Likes

Costume Leonidas. Emblemed on the attack path for his base form.

8 Likes

@Noble_Weasel
Nice, very nice
Erm …. Can I borrow him please
He would sit very nicely in my yellow team

3 Likes

With the costume

5 Likes

Sorry, he’s working overtime on my yellow squad. Seriously, I was amazed at how good he is. I haven’t bothered to go back and re-emblem him for costume form, but he hardly ever goes out of costume (and I really liked base Leo prior to getting the costume). Will max the base form also and post here when done.

2 Likes

She is doing a really great job in der current rush war as a tank. Full def/health tree.

EDIT:
In other wars she is also doing good.

7 Likes

some additional ones since you dont seem them alot

Hanitra

Russel

Motega

D’Andre

Snow White

7 Likes

Those are some amazing limit broken heroes! I’m intrigued by the limit broken Russell, what an attack stat!

How do you like Russell? I have him maxed but no emblems. Was considering putting some emblems on him, although I don’t have a fancy hero like GM/JF/Emilio to pair him with. cKelile at best.

Russel is not mine but from an Alliance member. Due to his attack stat his special hits decently hard, not sniper quality, but his burn damage makes up for that.

He has approx. 1200 attack stat on defense, and hits my krampus with 1200 def stat for 630. hero with 1k def he hits for 680. Heros with less defense should receive 700-800 dmg.

4 Likes

This is not mine, it is from someone who raided me. I am fairly certain no one has shown this before:

I used to have one of an Agwe someone raided me with before I knew this thread existed. It appears I deleted it at some point.

:beers:

6 Likes