[Master] Show your limit break heroes

Wow, I think I might actually LB him too. I just recently started embleming 3* and this tournament is a lot more fun now. Mainly with this guy in every attack team (mostly in combination with Frosty).

2 Likes

— Defense + Health path —

11 Likes

I went with all health.

10 Likes

Just finished Wolfgang.

10 Likes

In red 5*, an easy choice for me — I don’t have that many leveled 5* anyway, and none of the others comes close for “first red 5* I reach for”, offense or defense

8 Likes

When you don’t have Tarlak, Miki or Ranvir…

12 Likes

Is this the highest Atk stat in the game right now?

15 Likes

Ranvir is only good with the Titans. The others you mentioned are better and Bertulf is a gem.

Only broke this 5 heros yet. More to come. But not now. I’m already frustated of LB Azlar and rigard. But weel, IL gain more blues and reds.

4 Likes

LB my season 4 heroes.
I use this team that consist of Garjammal, Morel, Eliz, Hannah & Aouda for Raids most of the time. Sometime replacing Hannah with Vivica C for healing and dispel purpose (Still working on a fast mana speed Hero to do dispel/block at the moment, likely these 3 Heroes, P Fogg, Malosi or Lepiota).

Currently TP fluctuate between 2500 to 2800.

7 Likes

Glad to see Wolfgang LB result. More than decent stats almost to insane stats with those Def & Atk. Very decent HP as well.

We got the same stats for Aouda, except I stop the emblem at 19.

2 Likes

Great choice, she is a beast and in time of raids, she is capable to survive a 1v3 situation.

Here’s mine

10 Likes

C Leonidas limit broken and on full attack path with emblems. His original version’s emblem path is made so that it’ll match his costumed version with sole focus on attack.

10 Likes

Can someone post the card of lb zircon?

I found this one

12 Likes

Start of Seshat and Proteus

Also an alliance mates Dr Moreau

11 Likes

It was a toss up between costume sartana and Alfrike but I don’t think I either one is wrong.

She’s beautiful!

16 Likes

My Killhare… a beast :+1:

13 Likes

Yes I agree that she ought to be nerfed before being released.

11 Likes