🏜️ [MASTER] Portal Stats & Summon Results – Season 5 (Dynasty of Dunes)

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers: for success in summoning!

20 pulls:

15 Likes

Khufu still eludes me! But I was able to pull Anubis, Ma’at and Bastet! I think I’m done until the elemental portal opens up. Good luck all!

14 Likes

…still zero-5*-for-Season-5, even after fully finishing S5. Remaining coins banked ‘til April, hoping for at least a VF-sniper HotM.

2 Likes

Wow congrats what lucky summons! Are you going to prioritise Bastet or Anubis first? I managed to snag two Cleos and a Ma’at so I’m done with S5 for a while, got all the ones I really wanted :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks @Kenzo! I’m going to finish Aramis before deciding. I’m saving the rest of my S5 portal pulls for the next time S5 come around on the calendar. The new hero(s) coming out look pretty exciting! :wink:

2 Likes

Oh nice, I’m also working on Aramis but I’m a few tabards short in taking him all the way! Good luck with your future pulls, hope you get some of these new heroes :slight_smile:

1 Like

I count myself very lucky to have Khufu, Sobek & Tetisheri fully levelled, plus Ahmose & Papyros (pulled with a single coin from normal completion just a couple of days ago) in the level up queue.

2 Likes

really!!! what kind of crap is this!! i’m so mad right now :rage:

3 Likes

Sorry for your bad luck :frowning:

I was on the opposite side of RNG this time as I did exactly 1 pull in the portal with this result:

22 Likes

I did 14 pulls, love the artwork of Meresankh.

22 Likes

Hey… I feel you.

(And yes, it sucks)

(79 Pulls):

:notes: “Hello drought, my old friend” :notes:

Edit: 122 Total, for more of the same (+ Justice)

Haven’t had a drought in two months, but after this :poop: marks over 200 pulls since my last event 5* (which sadly, was even a dupe lol :sweat_smile::rofl:). Oofda :woman_facepalming:

10 Likes

congrats for who got 5*!!! that’s more like absurd for us who didn’t get at least one 5* or even hotm!! i feel more furious right now

3 Likes

I’ve saved enough dune coins for 23 pulls seeking Hathor but she eluded me

However I’ve got a dupe Khufu

It’s gonna be amazing for events and towers

6 Likes

The first draw, as soon as the portal appears, he fell right away.
Is it still worth doing?

14 Likes

I have noticed that when I have bad luck in the portal from the start, it doesn’t change. It’s telling you no. Don’t persist if it’s really bad.

@kudlaty1195 I still use him in war , if opponent doesn’t use much strategy and doesn’t bring fiend counter or healer he does really well in defence. Offensively he is good worth levelling. I don’t regret it.

2 Likes

120 coins pulls. Saving from last time Hathor was featured. Can’t complain. Along with 2 hotm and 2 S1heros

17 Likes

8 Likes

Too many blue healer

11 Likes