🏜️ [MASTER] Portal Stats & Summon Results – Season 5 (Dynasty of Dunes)

I did 11 pulls and got him:
Screenshot_20230316-151931small

I really like his unique skill.

18 Likes

This never happens, 14 pulls all in total.

23 Likes

19 free pulls from beating the map, not a single 5*.

1 Like

Once in a lifetime lol… Congrats

3 Likes

When the first musketeers event happened, I did this by getting Aramis and Athos. I was super excited and couldn’t believe my luck!

2 Likes

Same here with 11 pulls. Done with the season so no way for me left to do pulls.

1 Like

Should make it so if you complete the entire season, both normal and hard, you are guaranteed a 5* hero

1 Like

Finished s5 just now. 0 s5 5* and i doubt I have pulled even a s1 5* from this portal…

1 Like

2x 5* back to back, but Khufu and Sobek would have been better options, not really sure if I want to spend Mats on Eset or Bennu

16 Likes

I can beat you, only 7 free coin pulls in total. Season 5 is my lucky portal :joy:

19 Likes

You guys are probably jealous, but I keep beating the odds and getting the rare season1 legendaries.

Third summon in a row I beat the odds and get the rare season 1 legendary.

9 Likes

Yeah i am jealous but congrats for Soul exchange

You’re saving your good luck for a superstar

I certainly agree — it really shouldn’t be too much to ask for the long grind of finishing an entire season (twice). I can only hope that something like this can at least be implemented in the “expansion pack” areas rumored to be coming for existing seasons.

In the meantime, if enough of us keep the drumbeat alive… maybe? Someday?

2 Likes

Finished season V hard mode this morning (finished normal four weeks ago) so I went to do my five free pulls and…

Yes, you saw that right, I got this gems :heart_eyes:

Already have Khonshu as 5* from season V.
I’m about to finish Cupido and then I get to work on this guy. R&B gotta wait some more before I get back to work on them.

24 Likes

Nice, congratulations @Elioty33

I will finish hard mode today.
I hope I will able to pull something good.

5 Likes

Cheers @Vidya128 . Happy . Cheers.

1 Like

Yeah real funny … Lol

1 Like

I thought I’ve done the best but you saw it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I already have dozens of Waqas duplicates, really no luck on this portal