🏜️ [MASTER] Portal Stats & Summon Results – Season 5 (Dynasty of Dunes)

6x pulls = 5x 3* + 1x 4* (Junaid). All duplicates.
I then got to another 100: another 3*.
Opened the bonus chest: received 80 free dune coins.
Did a few HARD mode stages got to 100 coins again: another 3*

8x pulls = 7x 3* and 1x 4* = All Duplicates.
I will be able to do one more pull from finishing the other stages. I only have 4 flasks and they each cost 14 energy right now - my max energy is 61

2 Likes

Started with 5 freebie pulls. Only had 4 left to hit my 100 fated so did those & all 3*. Got 100 more coins from bonus chest so had 2 freebies. She popped up on my 2nd freebie. My 32 tonics in inventory are relieved they get some use now.

18 Likes

Did 4 summons!!! Got Bastet

13 Likes

free coins received from winter fun and xmas gift received, :heart::heart:

13 Likes

From the free pull :upside_down_face: dupe

10 Likes

Did another 29 coin pulls chasing Ma’at and Khufu… got neither but Sobek showed up! :smiley:

16 Likes

Still south of 100. :+1: good luck (if you intend to contribute trying) !!!

1 Like

Haha not really… Guess I will stop when am still ahead and plus I want to stay within my monthly budget.

I am indeed very short on good green projects but I think there is some hidden mechanism in the game so that players don’t really get more or less even distribution for non-S1 5* that you pull - just another way to entice players to spend and summon.

In my case, during my 2.5 years of playing this game, I have made a total of 1,588 pulls, which netted me 27 non-S1 5* (excluding any HoTM and fated summon) - 6 red, 8 blue, 7 yellow, 4 purple and 2 GREEN. For my HA10, I got 9 successful retraining (5 costume and 4 non-S1) from 67 attempts - 0 GREEN. So in total my non-S1 green is 2 out of 36.

Same for talent class. I got 0 Rogue out of 27 non-S1 that I have pulled. Including HA10 results, all I get is 2 copies of Domitia costume 1 (both from HA10).

Whenever there are great green 5* coming out, and especially when they are featured, I still invest and pull. But given my belief in the conspiracy theory that I described above, I try to stay very disciplined, especially when I see a Rogue Green 5* like Ma’at or Frigg. The odds are probably not against me, but very against me.

First, did you notice I used “contribute” rather than “continue” ? :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:
Subliminal message. Not going to edit it.

As for your private cosjecture, in my >5000 summons to date (definitely more than 5000, I think, of which I only recorded about 50%, I have received a handful of Monk heroes :

• Drake
• Tarlak
• Rat
• Raffaele (notice : no red or purple)
• Skadi (SE)
• Skadi-2 (FS)
• And finally …. KHufu (a bit aged but omg it’s a red monk; not complaining)

In lieu of monks, system kept throwing to me:

Rangers, Clerics, Sorcerors, Barbarians,
In this order

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

I hope to receive a purple Monk one day. At least let me cross that off my “rainbow class team” by element.

1 Like

Be careful what you wish for. You will get aeron

1 Like

You reminded me! I do have Aeron still at 1.01. He’s so unforgettable. I can’t wait for him to be buffed to 5x. Never mind the stats.

Woo hoo! I can now cross monks off that list.

THANK YOU!

Missing (for now):

• Green Barbie. Only have Silvaria.
• Purple Fighter
• Blue Paladin

Not bad. Given my abysmal summon luck.

1 Like

I can’t recall a decent purple monk. We have aeron, Marie Therese, Set, karnov.

Coming soon! 2023 coming soon.

Maybe it will be an Alfrike Costume, Monk class. :joy::rofl:

Did around 120 pulls and got Hathor which now gave me all featured in the portal. Probably won’t summon the next weeks now. Happy with Hathor because a red healer is a rare sight to be seen. Good luck everyone with summoning.

9 Likes

Toxicandra? :rofl:
hammertusk? Currently the best green Barbie out there :upside_down_face:

Rayne :slightly_smiling_face:

Aegir :smiling_imp:

Checked EP toolbox. Both Richard n Thorne are blue paladins. I fed mine away. That settles Paladin. Barbie is settled too.

Only left with Purple Fighter: G Panther or Rayne. Tall order this. :joy::rofl:

the new Goretooth is also dark fighter. Maybe it’s a sign

Noooooooo…. :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl: yes maybe.

Bera, Jabberwock and Louhi are pretty good purple monks.

I think all future map-related event portals just straight up hate me at this point.

1 Like