🕵 [MASTER] Portal Stats & Summon Results – Season 4 (Underwild)

The same to you x3!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

16 pulls got me the Professor. :+1: :scream:

12 Likes

Jealous of all the Prof. Lidenbrock pulls, was mostly hoping to get her but landed Lepiota instead after around 65 pulls. Can’t complain, could have been worse like the blue guy haha.

EDIT: I was so sleepy I just accidentally did a 10 pull in the daily summon :scream:

9 Likes

It‘s funny because my main goal was Lepiota. Can we trade? :rofl:

2 Likes

I think I will save my coins for next time, as I have all 3 of featured heroes. Will get 500 coins and 600 gems offers though (coins for later and gems for ninjas).

2 Likes

That’s funny because I’m in dire need of yellows on both of my accounts so I just did another 10 pull on my alt and guess who I landed again :rofl:

6 Likes

Any idea of who is being featured in may?

Well, you did get Leonidas lulz :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha give me the Leonidas costume or he forever stays at 1/1. Congrats on the professor by the way, is she your best yellow healer or do you have Zuri already? :slight_smile:

1 Like

My best yellow healer is probably D’andre so yeah, no Zuri lol. I want her but I don’t really love the starfall heroes so I feel like I’d only be pulling for her. Maybe one day if I get lucky with some coins I suppose. And thank you! Sorry she has escaped you so far. There’s a few more days left though lol.

2 Likes

Oh yeah D’Andre is also my best yellow healer on my main (though still currently sits at 1/1 as I only pulled him in the last portal), so could have done with either Zuri or the professor :joy: Though I did pull Faline instead and no complains there cause she’s amazing. Not sure if I’ll do any more pulls for S4 this time around, I might wait for S3 since I’m lacking more of those 5*. Will you do more pulls?

2 Likes

More pulls in this portal? I’m not sure. I really want to pull again in Ninja’s and now in the new gargoyle event. So I’ll probably buy the offers and just stick the gems and coins away. I want lord Loki pretty bad, then I’ll have everyone I want from Valhalla. I want garnet and I want a gargoyle lol. So that’s what I’m shopping for.

2 Likes

Lord Loki is my most wanted hero as well, and I would also like Garnet and gargoyles - good luck to us :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Me too! Lord Loki and any other Ninja than Jade :rofl: Two of her are enough.

1 Like

Used my 300 underwild coins and had Mack, Zila Lei and (lucky me) Lepiota

6 Likes

Today I bought the 1st and 2nd offers, already had 500 coins, and after all the pulls I’ve done on season 4 finally got Lidenbrock not once, but twice ! I’m pretty happy holy was only color without a 5 star healer :slight_smile:
Happy gaming

6 Likes

125 pulls. F*ck RNg. 4 Russula. 1 domitia. 1 Hotm. ■■■■. Thats make me ■■■■ off!!

3 Likes

Hey, would you prefer only 1 Russula instead 4, 1 domitian and 1 Hotm, so that you would hit average score? 3 less S4 heroes? :slight_smile:

Dupe wing Russulas on defense can be very deadly or even 3 russulas for offense :wink:

Wasn’t going to pull this round but I’m weak so…

:laughing:

9 Likes

I got Lepiota today! :sunglasses:

8 Likes