🏰 [MASTER] Old (Wolf and Raven version) - Clash of Knights Alliance Quest – Guides, Discussion & Summoning Results

I did mono yellow, using Wu kong - someone I hate, but he really did help.
is everyone using/preferring rainbow for this event?
is it better to use? I have been doing mono blue, purple or yellow…

I managed to do it with wu-kong, but it was really close. Thank you for the advice!
Screenshot_20220630-165613

3 Likes

I am thru rare. Here is a pic of my teams. No one is emblemed or LB’d. I used the 3 red team last CoK and tried the 2-2-1 team this time. I think it went much smoother this time even if I had less mana control with Hisan versus Rudolph. Gill-Ra is great if you don’t have Treevil/haven’t leveled him yet. Ei-Dunn and Bauchan are a great pairing for control. I really love those two together. Similar concept to pairing Little John and Li Xiu kind of.

Here is my killer loot:

I am trying a rainbow team for epic as it seems to be the fad. I wasn’t in love with my team last time. It won …. it didn’t win pretty…. but it did win. I have only done stage 1, but here is the intended team:

Good luck out there!

:beers:

EDIT:

Calling out @Sorvina who did not seem convinced I could beat it with no emblems or LB with my heroes :laughing:. I have beat it twice with two different teams, how about them apples!?!

3 Likes

Well, great job, I’m really impressed. I think that it would be too tiresome for me with unemblemed and LB heroes :P.
But I really advise you to max your Treevil, LB and emblem him. I used him for epic difficulty and he laughed at the bosses in 10th stage. :grin:

1 Like

It went well, rare 10 only took like 3 minutes. :+1:

Legendary 10 last time was darn near double digits, so hoping to improve upon that.

I am getting to my 3’s. I am nearly done with everything else as it is.

:beers:

Thank you to myself for the reminder not to play this - frustration seems so easily forgotten :smile:

But good luck to all who do and good luck on your summons :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

I know this is an often asked question in the forum and the answer is often no its you…

but is it me or has this event been Buffed since last time?

I’ve completed this event before, but right now i’m losing limit broken emblemed 5* heroes on levels 2 and 3 of legendary.

I’m sure it never used to be this hard!

1 Like

So i was short around 100 gems for the fast lane pack so snagged the cheapest alliance quest gem deal which had 10 coins to net me a freebie. Figured i’d get another belith but ran into this dude instead -

Very handy to have a green aether quest up right now as well :slight_smile:

12 Likes

This was my team for the last stage of epic:

I honestly wasn’t sure i was going to make it through because i used a lot of my items (bombs, antidotes, minor/regular mana) just getting through the monsters because the boards were bad and it was taking a while and the monsters hit very hard and you have to cure the raven poison quickly or else. then it turned around right as i entered the boss wave and i think i finished in three or four moves, i made purple and blue diamonds right away and just blasted the bosses so fast compared to the monsters. also pretty sure this is the team i used last time, just cRigard and Proteus weren’t LB’d then. but yeah, that was some good board luck though. :shamrock:

also, i think for all the other stages i used BT - Gormek - Scarlett instead of the blues here. on this one i wanted Sonya for the dispel, so stacked blue instead.

1 Like

Well this bites. Why can’t they ever make things that benefit everyone? Couple of us have beat the 1st section and want to continue the event. But obtaining 2.5m is a tall order. Right now we’re at 1.2m and it’s very disappointing. I’m sure we’re not the only ones who have an older alliance and are running into this issue. There is no point in blocking players from the next two stages.

I wish companies would care about players like in the old days…

I am at a similar situation, except or Epic > Legendary.
We are at 7million out of 10million.

Luckily there are still 3 days to go so plenty of time to get there.

Also, with the new Mirage of Omega here for only 36 hrs, I don’t mind having to wait for CoK so I can finish that first

Think this says it all, 2 days in and this is our score. Thats like 6 people out of 24 that wasted their time on this :joy:

12 pulls for me, 12 X 3* and just 1 from COK. Lucky me I guess…

Got to correct that … 22 pulls, 2x bertulf, aderyn and ferrant. All dupes for me. What were the odds to get pulls like this?

Thanks a lot! Happy to know she’s that monstrous! I’ve been in need of quality greens.

Thank you so much! :blush: I’m also only asking for a 4* in vallhala. Hope it works again :rofl:

Thank you!!! Can’t wait to max and LB Franz!

2 Likes

Sorry but epic stage 10 is complete BS. One boss puts on a 4k spreading, uncleansable dot and and another boss makes your heroes take around 80% of damage that you deal to the bosses. How the hell are any of my heroes supposed to survive this much less have enough battle items to even give me a fighting chance once i make it to the 3rd wave? I’m spending most of my antidotes on the 5 turn dot and stupid 400hp/turn dot that the crows put on my heroes before i even get to the 3rd wave. I’ve tried several combinations of heroes and the closest i got to beating the area was with 4 healers and a reflector.

I swear this unbalance was discussed before and it ■■■■■■ me off that this hasn’t been fixed. Stages 1-9 are fine then you get hit with this massive jump in difficulty. I’ve already spent an energy flask so i can get some more immediate retries. I’m not giving SG any of my gems for a continue on a broken fight. People on here saying its hard enough to unlock legendary with the 10mil point requirement; how many more points could you get for completing stage 10 with the continue penalty anyway? I’d probably get more points trying to improve my score on the other doable areas.

2 Likes

So i just managed to beat the area with this team and battle items:

You can see how many more attempts i had to make based on my remaining energy. Oddly enough, i did better with my heroes afflicted with the boss ailments dying then using a revive scroll to bring them back. I assumed those ailments were always uncleansable because they never said otherwise. I didn’t notice that its actually a 50% chances that you can’t cleanse it. It’s still OP imo, especially that dot that does 2/3 of my heroes health in one tick.

1 Like

I agree epic 10 is a total joke, they need to tone it down badly, just sucks the enjoyment out of playing when you get killed over and over. They just don’t listen or care.

I did 3/2 for the final Legendary stages
I varied on 3 green and 2 blue, and then in the final stage I did 3 blue and 2 green
(Kiril / Jott / Lianna / Lady of the lake / Miki)
I used Evelyn instead of Jott for some stages.

And for my amazing efforts, my free x pull gets me FRIAR TUCK!!

Oh, and of course, I got 1x tornado and a warm cape from the legendary chest.
What joy! haha

3 Likes

This is the team help me through final stage of Epic. I did not have to use any items other than antidotes.

I lost Sir Lancelot at the boss stage but that did not stop me from finishing

2 Likes