[Master] Next Magic Tower?

Any idea when the next Magic Tower will occur? Are we due for one in December?

In December we will have the Brave Musketeers instead of any Tower event.
In January I think the Ninja Tower or the Tower of Styx will arrive
In February I think the other event comes .

So I would not expect Tower of Magic before March, but we will see when Staff announce the calendar schedules for January, February, etc…

1 Like

I want to complete my set of magic troops so have a lot of ETT saved waiting for a magic tower event.
As far as I can tell the last one was August 2022, will it come back or is it cancelled?

3 Likes

They mentioned in the Sneak Peek that they’ll be reworking the Tower of Magic, making it 50 levels like the other 2 Towers and adding new heroes (of course)

No date on when it will appear though

7 Likes

Thanks, had missed that.

1 Like

Should be after March 23

Someone did up a list.

Dec 22 Musketeers
Jan 23 Ninja
Feb 23 Styx
Mar 23 Musketeers
Apr 23 ?

5 Likes

Same here, waiting for Wizard troops, then again, they probably get nerfed too next update, there doesn´t have to be a reason to nerf stuff anymore these days…

back on topic. April sounds too soon, my guess that´s another round of Ninja tower, they already have the heroes ready for that one. For the wizards they have to throw a whole rework and new heroes into beta. Not impossible, just unlikely to be done before the April tower/AQ.

I don’t even remember the last time we had a magic tower, and during that time there were 3 Styx towers also ninja. Mage heroes are one of my favorites, also many of us waiting for mage troops. Asking the creators of the game to be MORE fair and correct, Thank You! Run the towers one by one, i don’t want a damn Styx tower every second month!

7 Likes

After they announce new magic heros they will re release the portal.

2 Likes

I am hoping for the Magic Tower to return soon.

I am keeping my troop tokens for this event. I have 122 so far but I guess I’ll get to more than 150 by the time the tower will arrive.

1 Like

New Ninja arrived to Beta → We will have Ninja Tower in April :frowning:
So now we can only hope for Tower of Magic in May.

7 Likes

I just hate them and their greed!

7 Likes

Thank you for the update. At least we know that we’ll not see the magic tower for at least two months.

Better than being in the dark.

3 Likes

maybe in May it will be postponed again. because the Alliance quest musketeer still has a new hero that hasn’t been released yet. So have to wait until June. Lol

Possibly the most broken aspect of the game. Magic troops only available every 8 to 12 months. Would’ve been nice to know that up front.

1 Like

Adding in that lovely green healer ninja:

Dec 22 Musketeers
Jan 23 Ninja
Feb 23 Styx
Mar 23 Musketeers
Apr 23 Ninja ?
May 23 Styx (sorrow) ?
Jun 23 Musketeers (Cardinal) ?
Jul 23 Magic ?

Oh my! No mention of CoK AQ in your guess. :sweat_smile:

Event rotation is now portal driven. Minimum 1 new 5* (with or without costume) for each portal to justify launching that portal. Addition of new 3/4* is a bonus. :confounded:

2 Likes

It’s been almost a year since the last magic tower even though there is a tower even every two months. As you keep adding more Ninja and Styx heroes I guess we shouldn’t be surprised to keep seeing the same towers.

However, the magic troops are the ones everyone wants and a lot of people have been saving for.

Maybe you could actually do something with your players in mind? As a side benefit I imagine there will be a lot of troop pulls using gems.

@Petri any ideas when we will see Magic tower?

3 Likes

No information yet unfortunately…

1 Like