[Master] - Happy neverending Cake Day @PlayForFun! 🍰♾️ Pls join for '23!

Looks nice, bring more :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Here is some pork and egg adobo from the Philippines to share, stewed in soy sauce and vinegar and lots of garlic and served over fried rice!

3 Likes

I see Greek salad with feta cheese and ground beef. Delicious!

3 Likes

Dear @PlayForFun

I just discovered this thread! So apologies for joining in late

You are amazing and we appreciate :green_heart:

Happy cake day

Here’s some Turkish meze platter for you to enjoy (can be as healthy or unhealthy as you wish)

Have a great day ! Now I’ll get into kitchen and try some of these :shamrock:

7 Likes

welcome aboard @Luna , oh my those look delicious!

@Pike @PlayForFun I recommend the lamb, it was DIVINE

5 Likes

Omg what a large amount of good looking good is there.
It would be enough for everyone here. :turtle:

4 Likes

Was listening to my top 2021 Spotify song list and this came as number 1

I wonder why it reminded me off you :green_heart::turtle:.

So enjoy your happy cake day / month / year with delicious food and happy music @PlayForFun

4 Likes

Nice video and music. It perfectly fit with my launch :slight_smile:

3 Likes

what a lovely song, thanks for sharing!

(the singer sure has a nice deep voice!)

4 Likes

Nice song. :+1: I know that from somewhere. Sorry, but it’s not even at the bottom of my playlist. :smirk:

2 Likes

I might be old… school, yeah, school :sweat_smile:
But when it comes to sexy voices it’s hard to top Sir Roderick :relieved:

Among female singers I’ve always found Cyndi Lauper’s voice to have something special, but let’s not forget the singer of Mistaken Identity - incidentally mistaken for Sir Roderick: I expected her career to be a lot more glorious but she still provided one of my favourite songs ever

4 Likes

We’ve been indulging in cakes elsewhere. :exploding_head:

@Pike Here’s the latest round of cake:

Happy second Cake Day month #3 @PlayForFun! I’ll bring something new later. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

:exploding_head:

@PlayForFun seems to be everywhere.

Time for something new. Here’s a tray of pretzel bites served with a whipped feta and pesto dip.

6 Likes

Ooohh so yummy

I’m bringing bitterballen to share

4 Likes

These look really yummy. Apparently it is similar to croquettes? I enjoy eating those. :wink:

5 Likes

Yes indeed! Beef ragout in the filling so warm, umami :slight_smile:

3 Likes

What an awesome first post. :+1:

Belated welcome to the community @thewesternwind! :smile: This thread is a virtual party for @PlayForFun.

3 Likes

What week are we in now of our celebrations? We need more positivity and food, lots more good food to share with forum buddies - one big international family :hugs:.

:hotdog::hamburger::pizza::tamale::taco::burrito::stuffed_flatbread::falafel::shallow_pan_of_food::spaghetti::fondue::green_salad::stew::curry::ramen::oyster::lobster::sushi::fried_shrimp::takeout_box::rice::bento::dumpling::oden::rice_ball::rice_cracker::dango::fish_cake::birthday::custard::cake::pie::icecream::ice_cream::shaved_ice::fortune_cookie::cupcake::lollipop::candy::chocolate_bar::doughnut::cookie::honey_pot::popcorn::champagne::beers::beer:

4 Likes

Well I made a lovely spag Bol for dinner tonight with lots of crusty garlic bread

2 Likes

There are some threads that carry me through this time. This is one of them. Not just because of the wonderful food. Happy Whateveryoulike @PlayForFun!

2 Likes