šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on New Season 5 Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v46,v47]

Thanks for the reply! There is one dark legendary that reminded me of Rayne :slight_smile: (Khepri - angular shape and feathers)

Yeah rather than cleanse it goes away with heal. I agree I donā€™t think it works exactly the same. Just making a comparison.

Very disheartening. I was hoping they would pull back a little on the power creep for S5, but it seems its just going to continue to snowball.

So right now its an advertisement telling me not to spend a dime on anything till S5. Gotchaā€¦

6 Likes

Well this special isā€¦ When all Heroes are below 450 HPā€¦ They die with just him special 5 times non stop.
:joy::joy::joy:
I guess in Offense you can keep spamming his skill and kill 1 by 1 if everyone is below 450

3 Likes

Get your money ready so you can get 3 star heroes

I created this account primarily to thank you for all you do PlayForFun

28 Likes

Great minds think alike

Click for notes

Not claiming credit, not excepting blame, but great minds think alike

FIN

4 Likes

Some of the 3* are interesting, some feel like a different version of already existing heroes.
Most of the 4* are underwhelming. Another blue counterattacker? Another green healing only nearby?
Hope there will be more and not only this batch followed by a whole year of new 5*

3 Likes

Also on Khonshu, If you get an attack up and defense down, it increases the chance of the snipe defeating the target. And at 6 tiles needed to charge, in a way, 2 Khonshu would practically give you the win, assuming the tiles are in your favor

1 Like

Question about Faz the 3 star. How many turns are the allies immune to new status aliments?

3 Likes

Thanks so much for your efforts and time @PlayForFun

Great stuff

I wouldnā€™t mind having El Naddaha myself :turtle:

Sorry, Iā€™ll just go off topic guys, but would you mind giving likes to @PlayForFun who deserves our appreciation for his brilliant work!

Letā€™s make +50 likes!

10 Likes

The chance to trigger -24% mana generation to all for 3 turns when using a special seems really powerful. People are focused on the specials themselves but being able to slow an entire team like that is immensely powerful, especially on a very fast special.

5 Likes

Sorry, I missed this. The duration is 4 burns. I have added it to the OP.

4 Likes

In order to trigger passive skill you need

speed chance average number of special skill usages tiles tiles with maximal manna troop buff
very fast 40% 2.5 16.25 13
fast 50% 2 16 14
average 60% 1.667 16.7 13.3
slow 70% 1.43 17.14 14.3

Thus, I see no much difference between very fast and slow (in average of course).

4 Likes

Well I just have to say I am ready so bring on the the future! ā€¦thanks for all the information @PlayForFun :two_hearts:

4 Likes

same 300 damage for lego and epic? Khepri and Scoratek

1 Like

Boo, no Anubis (yet). Horus looks interesting and possibly pretty broken, if one considers his passive (why the hell itā€™s called passive when itā€™s only triggered with Special Skill)? Junaid from 4* looks pretty Epic (HA!) as well.

3 Likes

Yes, it is the same.
The legendary hero summons it for target and nearby, while the epic hero just summons it for the target.
So the overall damage will be less at Epic level.

4 Likes

Im a little confused on this line of the family bonus, is it saying there is 100% chance of a family bonus proc if I bring 3 sun heroes and one gets killed by an enemies special skill? Or does the family bonus have %100 chance to proc upon the death of a sun hero by enemy special skill if you bring two?

thx for your work

6 Likes