[Master Discussion] Mystic Summon

I did not realize that this was already mentioned, I have a feeling this will be merged.

1 Like

I wonder how much they get from each ad(probably not much), they are really pushing ads(not complaining)

I think it is actually a kind of strategy to help new players speed up (so engage more new users to counter the old players leaving fast)

Just tried it out. Even trainers are added into daily draws? That’s actually good

You watch an ad - it’ll close without any payout. You get slightly annoyed, you go to watch again - this time you wait for eternity while the ads to become available. Then you watch again and it crashed.

After doing it for 20 times, and assuming you haven’t smashed your phone, you get 3 Dawa’s and 1 trainer and 20x the zen of attaining patience, peace and tranquility with your inner self.

Hope that helps.

8 Likes

I did this yesterday and had 2x troops 1x 2*.
I just had my free daily summon, but today it wasn’t the mystic summon, it was the regular one.
Does this only allow once every X days or something?

yesterday i did the mystic summon, and today I had my free summon again but it was only a regular one, no “mystic” summon, is it only once a week or something?

Edit:

So it’s only a 1 time deal? Not as good as I originally thought if it’s only once you can do it.

Details here :test_tube: Early Information on Mystic Summon [Part of The Beta Beat v63] - Gameplay Help & Tactics - Empires & Puzzles Community Forum (smallgiantgames.com)

Has Mystic Summon been available yet? I don’t see it in my game, version 63

Yeah, I came here to read about Mystic Summons as I did it today in the Daily Summon and was startled to get what looked like 3 or 4 heroes at once — a 2-star trainer plus some 2-star heroes. Thought I got s 3-star hero too, but from my Recent Activity it looks like that was from one of my silver tokens. I am sure we will come to understand this better in the next few days.

1 Like

The answer is just a few messages above!

1 Like

For events it will be once on each orrucence of the event.
It included Elemental Summon too, which is changing every few days (see free pull in every X day).

1 Like

I still wonder if doing the daily mystic summons overwrites the ability to do a mystic summons in an event portal.

No, these were indendent from each other in Bet.
So when I had 2-3 events + daily summon on going at the same time in Beta, then I could do Mystic pulls in each of them.

Do you have to have 0 event coins, or just not enough to do a pull? Getting to 0 coins is difficult.

As I recall in Beta you were needed to use allof your free pulls before you can do a Mystic Summon.
So in Challenge events you need less than 10 coins, and less than 100 coins for Season 2-5, and no EHT for Seasonal portals.

3 Likes

Lol so this is some marketing gimmick indeed… They are using this to lure players to toss in all their coins as soon as they can to get that 1 free pull…

For that to work on me, they are gonna have to rapidly speed up the refresh rate on FS.

No way im taking another hero from this FS. Wont be pulling for that reason.

1 Like

I can do mystic summon 2 days in a row, so perhaps you need to wait a bit more for exact 24 hours

Fated Summon counter will not be increased by Mystic Summons.
Also chance for a HotM will be also 0% during these extra Summons.

1 Like