[Master Discussion] - Fated Summon (Counter doesn’t reset on list change)

Will replace kingston on titan team.
Which is currently.
Almur,silvaria,franz,kingston,tarlak.

1 Like

This FS would be nice and informative to have a days remaining counter so to know how long it lasts.

:spiral_calendar: days to end…

4 Likes

Pretty sure this was in the last beta build, so it should be forthcoming soon.

1 Like

I look at the soul exchange… and I was thrilled @ the heroes available in 1 and 2… skipped 3 because of no heroes… but 4 really makes the ones in 1 and 2 look meh… so my concern is that with fated… I’ll pull onatel… then maybe hold pulls for a lil while and then be blown away by Fated 2.

You are using Silvaria on titans? How does she work? I kicked her out of my titan team cause her minions eat too much time before allowing next tile move, I had worse results than with Brienne. But maybe on bigger titans the survivability outweighs the reduction of number of attacks.

I prefer costume Brienne. Her with tarlak franz fogg and Jack the Easter bunny. But Jack is fluid… Sometimes I Go costume yunan,

I am using cGadeirus, cBrienne, Skittleskull, cCaedmon and Zocc. Unfortunately don’t have any EDD or tile buffer in green :frowning: Maybe I’ll think about cYunan instead of Skittleskull…

I also prefer C Brienne, alongside Tarlak, C Francine for blue titans, Franz and Ratatorsky

I think about getting the squirrel from fated, taking him to 3.70 and just using him on titans… But that is so narrow a use… I can’t bring myself to do it.

1 Like

I agree. But I use him in my mono green on wars since he’s been my only 5* green healer until LOTL joined the roster

Does well for me minions are annoying though so could use a replacement. But this team scored me >200k on a titan once.

2 Likes

I ended up choosing Skadi. I was really mulling over Freya, Seshat and Mitsuko but Skadi is the one I have mats for. I got Ludwig from SE, he’s next in line for purple mats and I won’t have any for Seshat or Freya. Mitsuko will be next one if I get enough pulls by then.

Is a function of titan size and ability/willingness to spend which kind of battle items, certainly. The further north of 10* titans you get, the harder it is to bring most any 4* hero without being fully dedicated to time-stopping anything that isn’t stunned (or risk a 1-shot drop of a needed hero).

2 Likes

Any word on when the next batch of Fated Summon heroes will come around? I’m getting dangerously close to another 100 pulls and I don’t think I like the remaining 5*. (already selected Freya and Ariel).

Latest word is Feb. Approx 6 month rotation

w00f… that’s a long time. Thanks for the info!

Hey guys, Tarlak & Ratatosk who is better? :grinning:

Hi, i was just wondering, if you have all the heroes on the fated summons , when does it change?? . There was only 2 heroes that i didn’t have and now i jave them , the others i already have , so when does it change or would i have to ger all that are shown ? . thanks in advance .

Someone here mentioned February. A six month cycle or something like that.

I won’t be able to get to 100 by february, most likely (currently 26 since FS started), so I won’t be making plans about this bach of heroes. Anyway, dupes are now worth some towards SE, no biggie about getting dupes anymore. Just a matter of roster space.