[Master Discussion] - Fated Summon (Counter doesn’t reset on list change)

The correct information is gathered by the same person every single time. They did not post anything on this thread or others about analyzing new data and seeing an updated internal schedule. Until they do - nothing should be taken as accurate.

Elioty33 has not posted an update and as of 20 hours ago said fingers crossed for today because the devs hadn’t added it yet.

And for anyone who isn’t aware - there is a search feature on the forum. If you tap the magnifying glass you can look anything up by topic, hero - even by forum members name for individual posts. You can sort by relevance - most recent option will give you the latest posts. This is the best way to check and see if information has been updated or added for what you’re looking for. It’s usually much quicker than posting a question and waiting for a response, although the persons who moderate this forum are very attentive to posts.

9 Likes

No.

16 Likes

He is one of the 3 people I know from this forum that knows how to see into the « crystal ball ». The other two are Zakuha and Elioty. Zakuha already said there was nothing new too.

5 Likes

Yeah I’m not disputing @LatiyFundiy verdict, I think I phrased my response not perfectly.

I think it surely could be close to the list though :man_shrugging:

Omg, too good to be choose

It too worth too wait

Where is the :magnifying_glass: ?

1 Like

I’m not sure if formats change depending on how you view the forum - some view it as the classic website where I have mine “added to home screen” so it makes the forum similar to an app, and adds it to the app tray for easy access. But my magnifying glass is at the top of my forum screen, and the main screen when you open the forum. While reading a thread it isn’t always visible, but as soon as you scroll up or down it will pop back up at the top next to profile settings etc.

This is how it’s visible to me right now.

3 Likes

ehh… bad news. Well, nothing to do… continue to wait for Monday

Thanks

1 Like

And now also on reddit :smiley: Reddit - Dive into anything

Doesn’t make it more real :joy:

9 Likes

Off course not. Only just screenshots with this list spread over the fb and rd in just seconds and now, many folks will cry on monday :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Mainly these, who saved their pulls to get Alfrike and will see Loki instead :wink:

And it won’t be Lord or Lady :wink:

10 Likes

Are you staying there’s something fishy about this list?

4 Likes

Well… I saved my pulls to get Alfrike :rofl: but off course I’m aware that the chance to have her in FS is minor. But still, theres no interested hero in current list left for me to get :woman_shrugging: so I’m waiting for any news about new list, checking this thread every 5 min or so :laughing:

3 Likes

I entered the forum and saw 40+ new comments, I had hope :cry:

3 Likes

32 Likes

I know you already know the list already for a while :wink:

Nobody would say there are no heroes from SE and that this is fake (not knowing the real one)…

Well, yes, you’ve got us both at last.
@Elioty33 , dude, we’re busted.

10 Likes

if Salmon Loki shows up, it will be a big slap in the face! (already anticipating the comments lol)

5 Likes