[Master Discussion] - Aether Summon

More 3* and 4* lb1 eathers please. There are so many heroes to lb2 and lb1 eathers are not enough at all.

Aethers pulls? 5700+ teams already seen aroundā€¦thanks SG for destroying this game!

You have achieved the feat of making a socio-economic sefregation within the gameā€¦congratulations.

3 Likes

Since I have no idea what Iā€™m going to do with UberAethers3000 anyway, and probably wonā€™t at least until I have some way of judging just how astonishingly slow a rate at I am likely to accrue them, Iā€™ll just sit on my SummoningShardletsOfDespair until I have 90 of themā€¦

ā€¦that way I can get 10 micro-glowball-aethers of nigh-uselessness instead of 9.

6 Likes

4 Likes

Im not spending on this.

4 Likes

This is the dumbest thing thus far. The cliff for this game is getting closer and closer and SG is stepping on the accelerator harder and harder

4 Likes

The time has come! Now I am really sure that I wonĀ“t spend any more money in this game!

3 Likes

They created the abyss and they are not even walking into itā€¦ they are running to the cliff. This 2nd LB thing and aethers summon are the worst decision in E&P history. Congratulations to everyone involved!

2 Likes

I just wait for new lb quest and if sg dont give us 14 alpha aethers i will stop spend too. This game will be not fun anymore if i cant lvlup my cards for free

2 Likes

Two Alfa and 1 holyā€¦ Not bad for vcp

1 Like

Iā€™ll just wait until I can do a x10 summon, no point in rushing with a worse price.

6 Likes

Even my strongest team of heroes is not 5,000 yet (just below 4900), yet people are already almost 1,000 above me, this is hilarious, it will be fun to play them and win though, but also annoying when I am losing 99% of the time haha

5 rolls with 50free crystals and this happened :smiley:

11 Likes

Totally agree with you on this. 3*s are usually the main bottle neck for all tiers of heroes.

6 Likes

I got a Legendary, two epics and three rares. I guess Iā€™m the big loser of the forum. Ah well, I canā€™t even decide where to use my first 10 alphas. (Actually got one from a mystic vision, so maybe thatā€™s where all my luck has gone for the next couple months.)

Iā€™m not going to use my pulls as I might as well wait for the 90 to get that discount.

More of what I want to discuss is what the quest will/should give.
With 90 aether crystals you can do 10 summons which gives 10% chance to actually get something you want here (of boy if you get that epic offer youā€™ll be pissed). So every 90 crystals is worth about 1 alpha aether. And a legendary hero costs 10 alpha aethers. If we get 90 crystals with a monthly quest, thatā€™s one legendary hero I can take to 90 a year (and not much else). This quest is going to have to reward 300+ crystals per month. That will give me a few legendary hereos at 90.

Iā€™m not hopeful.

6 Likes

i will guess that we get two free pulls per quest.

how did u get a x5 alpha when you only consumed/used 10 aether crystals.

hmmm, prob some SG/E&P employee trying to get people to spend. This is very suspect

super alpha combo - 1% chance of getting it

3 Likes

lucky you then, congrats. sorry, iā€™m just so jaded w/ this game right now