[Master Discussion] - Aether Summon

My girlfriend did her 6 free ones and got 2 alpha 2 legendary 1 epic and 1 rare. That was a great haul

7 Likes

I spend 20 Euros on Aether summon portal. And get one Alfa Aether. So, that was my first and last time I spend on Aether rubbish. I can’t belive, their first offer was 10 aethers for 200 Euros. That was a good offer ! Zynga confirms again how greedy they are. I usually spend some money on offers, but I expect to get something in return, not just dust and garbage. A f2p is the best approach for this game. Cheers!

2 Likes

@edi-1 Sorry, but I don’t follow what you are saying.

20 Euros for 1 aether (and a Trainer Hero) as a summons is rubbish but the 200 Euros offer for 10 aethers (i.e. 20 Euros each) was a good offer?
:confounded:

1 Like

think about it this way, you have the same chance to pull an alpha ether like it is to pull a 4* troop from the standard troop portal.

so 1 alpha ether per 10 pull is the average expectation.

Already told when this was announced from beta, hiding alpha aethers behind rng portal is a bull$h!t.

In this crap I’m interested in the new alpha aethers as I have lot of standard aethers (and no heroes to use on), so pulling here I’ll have a 90% chanche of being disappointed. Looks promising.

any news when aether quest will be?

1 Like

Just 6 free pulls , I’m not spending money on this. 2 alpha aethers and one 5 star red aether.

9 Likes

I’m just amused at how it was claimed the aether portal, you can’t use gems … but sg still took the route of ‘buuuut you can use your /money/ to buy crystals for a CHANCE at aethers’ :rofl:

scummy to the last, but what can one do :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Today is my lucky day… First I got 2 4* mats in the morning, then Killhare from the portal and two new aethers from just 6 free pulls. (+ one legendary holy aether too)

15 Likes

Only rare aethers with the exception of an epic one. Oh, well, I did not expect more :slight_smile:

1 Like

6 pulls
x1 3* green
x2 3* purple
x1 4* blue
x2 alpha

I was very lucky. C2 Obakan is looking at me…

4 Likes

Hello friends, will this be the 2nd alpha ether mission? Or will we try to get it from Aether Summon?

1 Like

We will be able to get an alpha aether from future Mirages of Omega quests. This was referred to in the various alpha aether topics :slight_smile:

As for the aether shards for the portal, there will be a separate quest in the future:

Rest assured, there’s a lot to look at in those topics, so I don’t blame you for just asking!!

6 Likes

Also lucky here

22 Likes

Lol, I feel very unlucky seeing your pulls :grin:
Congrats!

2 Likes

Nice, two Super Alpha Combos in row, that is very lucky indeed.

I have just got a simple Alpha Combo for my free pulls.

7 Likes

Still more than what most of my F2P alts got - which was something like 3 x 3* and 3x 4* aethers. Frankly, those 4* pulls are crap AF. And we should get more 3* aethers - not just 1 - for any 3* combo pull.

My secondary main got a big red and a super Alpha combo, but that doesn’t solve the big problem with the lack of 3* aethers.

3 Likes

because of the extra gems.

also got lucky today with the free summons - one alpha aether in the bunch

4 Likes

The freebies were nice.

But huge thumbs down on the rate that P2W is going to advance team power over us mortals in the short term. At this rate we will see 5x lvl 90 teams within two months of release.

Also 1 rare and epic aether is horrible. There is already a rare imbalance, it’s my limiting factor to level a 5* to lvl 80 on four colors. It should have at least been 10 rare aethers and 5 epic per draw.

4 Likes