šŸ¤ŗ [MASTER] Brave Musketeers Alliance Quest ā€“ Guides, Discussion & Summoning Results

I have found Epic to be substantially more difficult than Rare.
This is a tough one. The mob damage is high.

I did this event but yes it is hard and I think this event is excelent image where the game is. You need properly heroes and no limit on credit card.
When you do not have properly heroes you are fā€¦ed. If you are not limit breakes you are fā€¦ed.
Stage two and three was easier for me than stage one.

Difficulty has been hot patched, it should be easier to complete now.

Lol I stopped after trying 5 times on the last rare stageā€¦ I will try again after this change and see the difference.

3 Likes

This is bs. Essentially then for everyone competing for a high score, all their flasks and items from day 1 are wasted. For some, this is already dozens of flasks and hundreds of items. This also means essentially 20% of the event time is scrapped.

Some of these items like super mana simply canā€™t be reloaded easily.

5 Likes

Wellā€¦ this was quick,

thanks to them I guess otherwise this would stayed like this. Make me wonder if and who are they listening to?

1 Like

I finished the event and spent about 20 flasks and hundreds of items!!!

2 Likes

Lol - I just finished epic about 30 mins ago and now I saw thisā€¦

Agree that it is pretty damn hardā€¦ I typically use blue team for epic given c.Gunnar shared damage, but I need to switch to my yellow team for this one, coz no way c.Gunnar and Nordri can survive.

Used Gulli-Anastasia-Griffin-Mist-Jackal on all stages and working out pretty well. Used some mana pots here and there but no replay etc.

The hot fix was increasing the turns foe the counterattack. Like nerf the enemies man!!!

Hahaha, the incompetence is reaching baffling heights:

• ā€œā€¦event was accidentally set too highā€¦ā€
  • ā€œā€¦will continue to investigateā€¦ā€

Hilarious, good thing I only wasted one flask, but too bad for all the items I used.

3 Likes

Exactly!! I just retried stages and itā€™s the exact same except for this, the mana is still super fast, they still one shot me with 1000+ on rare.
This is ridiculous. This is no fix at all

2 Likes

I managed to finish rare but not sure if my alliance will even unlock epic - I get the feeling a lot of folks abandoned this early on due to difficulty and wonā€™t bother to try again after the patch. Does anyone have any specifics as to what exactly was modified (difficulty level adjustment is pretty vague).

2 Likes

ā€œWe are acknowledging that we donā€™t care about new events being tested in beta. We will continue to release new events to the game like this and adjust afterwards if need be. Portal revenue is all that mattersā€

12 Likes

Updateā€¦they revamped the difficulty levelā€¦maybe Iā€™ll go retry where I left offā€¦

I was on 9 epic, did 10 after the adjustment (had already tried once). Still failed once and ended up doing an all defensive team: c2-Kiril - Azmia - Xiahou Dun - Ptolemy - Franz. Didnā€™t feel much easierā€¦

1 Like

The hotfix should be nobody plays the event.

1 Like

@Petri weā€™ll forget and pretend nothing ever happened. give us each account 1 hero 5* Aramisā€¦
not 2 WE

Well, maybe this is a good moment to think about the point of all this?

Please donā€™t expect pity. In my opinion, those who are constantly chasing the high scores are not normal players. Rather, they are the ones who made such ā€œmistakesā€ possible in the first place, giving the gameā€™s creators the confidence that no effort or expense would be spared, no matter how difficult or unprofitable the quests were.

I am grateful for this correction.

3 Likes

I try just now to beat my result on three stages:
beat the result in first attempt and still had un-used battle items

1 Like

Im sorry but 2 energy flasks doesnt cover the countless items, gems and flasks used that everyone wasted because of yalls mistakesā€¦ sure thanks for fixing the game so it can be played furtherā€¦ but please actually fix the and return/replenish tonus all the wasted resourcesā€¦ and yes that information is available to yallā€¦ so please get that fixed asapā€¦ this is obviously a very big issue amoungst many of us already coming here to say so

7 Likes