[MASTER] Beta Tester Applicant Personal Requests for Updates [Staff response in Post 15] -- As of Feb 2022, Beta Applications OPEN

Do not hope anymore. the reply given by the staff.

Personel said all beta users applied. Sorry about this.

1 Like

I dont hope anymore, and i dont get reply too

1 Like

I find this very rude that they didnā€™t send template mails even saying ā€œthanks for application but not this timeā€.
This couldnā€™t be possibly that troublesome, could itā€¦

1 Like

I am still hopeful ā€¦ maybe I was chosen
A player was selected 4 months after application.
So never lose hope!

1 Like

I apply twice just in case :smile:

1 Like

I also hope he will be elected

1 Like

I look forward to hearing from you :innocent: :grinning:

1 Like

I would like to know as well

2 Likes

Applying for Beta Program form was closed 26 days ago:

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/apply-now-for-empires-puzzles-beta-program-form-closed/212348/5

You can apply next time, when Small Giants open up the application.

7 Likes

Where i find to apply??send me [email removed by moderator] i wanna apply

2 Likes

@MonsterMonty
No. Iā€™m a beta tester but Iā€™m not a high tier player. I joined beta last year and they selected me after 6 month of wait. I applied for beta in 2019 November. Iā€™m playing this game for 2 years.

3 Likes

On what basis they do selection any idea? Coz i applied but dont know when they will acceptā€¦ May be this game is so biasedšŸ™„ they dont allowed indian players to access global chat option also very sad

1 Like

I applied twice. A year ago and last year(December) as well. Im still hoping to hear from SG

I donā€™t think itā€™s according to lvl.
I have been in this game for 3 years, my level is 76.
For 2 years, I have been submitting a form to be selected for beta membership, once 2 times, 3 times. Unfortunately, there was still no response. The meaning of this is not chosen :frowning_face:

In my opinion, whoever spends too much is a beta member :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I spent 0 dollars on this game so far, and I was added to Beta last December (that was my second application attempt).
My player lvl is 67.
Maybe they checking your forum activity too.
(During my first application attempt I was less active on the forum than nowadays)

7 Likes

Maybe itā€™s like you said.
But I am very active in the game, although not in the forum.
I spend a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 10 hours of my day in the game.
I wish they looked at this too.

If they donā€™t accept it, the next year (if I stay in the game) Iā€™ll try again.

1 Like

Thatā€™s definitely one of the things they look at.

9 Likes

I think itā€™s based on how much you are active in forum and in game. If you play game less definitely there will not be much activity in beta also, thatā€™s one of the reason they will ask in beta application how much time u spend in game. They are not biased. Global chat was there sometime back but I donā€™t know the exact reason why they removed it for India. My assumption there is a limit for testers in each country . Be active in forum and if u have applied for it this time u might get it in next beta opening :slight_smile: All the best and happy gaming.

5 Likes

They let anyone in hey :wink: thanks @littleKAF

I applied once and got in I woukd say my activity on the fourm was probably a big help. Plus my answers was honest and kinda not made up stuff.

To everyone else, With beta they kinda want feed back the whole point of it, sure its fun to play with new heroā€™s or events but feed back is the key as i see people who donā€™tā€¦ Who I kinda think they should.

I wouldnt suggest spamim the fourm with posts either, just give advice where you can if you canā€™t then donā€™t worry. Try being active in other posts like trails or events or tournaments. Share your teams on themā€¦
Beta is for life not just for version 36 download :wink:

9 Likes

Like everything is this game, be patience.
I spent 0ā‚¬.
I have moderate use of this forum.
I play a lot in the game.
I have been playing for three years, level 75.
And on the second attempt, last year they accepted me.
I forgot about the beta form, and one day I received the email, and I didnā€™t know what could beā€¦
It was a great surprise, like when I got a 5* when I have lost all the hopeā€¦

Just be patience, do your homework, beeing nice and helpful in the forum. (You donā€™t need to agree with SG, just be honest, I have said many times that I donā€™t like some changes of SG, but when I like something I also say itā€¦)
I just try to improve the game with my feedback, but I understand that SG need to make money to pay salaries and investorsā€¦
I try to help find the middle point where everybody winsā€¦

5 Likes