[Master] - Are talent / ability odds fake? -- Excessive Dodge/ Revive/ Resist/ "Flesh Wound" etc

Are there no other thoughts on this? I just had a raid battle where Boldtusk revived 6 times in a row. This is rediculus. In the next battle a hero revived atleast 2 fallen heros 3 times in a row. These kinds of things should not happen.

1 Like

Repeat after me

I
Am
Just
Unlucky

1 Like

Yes i know. I am not sugesting anything nefarious but i do think the tallents and specials activate more often for decenses.

In my case the talent i’ve been really hating is dodging from rogue class
Marjana dodging is 599805%
Frigg dodging around 999600532%
The first place goes to Zocc i remember in a raid
I have lord loki so i copied zocc he dodged the damage but got the mindless effect
He attacked him self and dodged it
I sniped him with gefjon he dodged it
I struggled to finish him
It was so ridiculous how the CPU pre set every dodge /revive /tiles etc the moment you hit attack

1 Like

It’s wonderful for fighters on the defence team.

My Poseidon reluctantly revives himself maybe 1 out of 100 deaths. In attack.

When I face a fighter on the defence team, I have since learnt to have another hitter on standby for Revive #1. Plus have plan B for Revive #3. And so on.

I lost one well played match because the last man standing in defence was a Fighter. My last man standing wasn’t.

When raid vs milena, my team ninja + hanitra skill never dodged, weird?

:joy::rofl: and you are surprised ?

Would you feel better if the CPU works slower?

Would you feel better if i feel better?

That depends if the fighter is gonna revive and wreck my team

It’s obvious there is a difference in percentage chance for these skills offense vs. defense. SG should list them as such in the hero description.

1 Like

It still makes me laugh that AI controlled can nearly always nearly die but to only revive and either cause massive damage/apply counter or regenerate health but my same hero’s with maxed emblems rarely use these talent node’s

I’m SURE everyone Has seen this before But I can get this to Make sense to me.

Why does C.Kad Dodge more Than Inari/Margaret/Jade.?

When you’re using Mother North on Offense why she seems to Not revive as much like when she is on def.?

Say I use C.Kad and MN on offense and they do not Perform as Good as Def.?

It doesn’t make any sense at lease to me. And I’ll see a lot of you say Its working as intendeded. I don’t believe so because I’ve test this and just to give you an Idea How come I rather Bring Nadezhda to a raid Instead of Mn? I’ve test this and Nadezhda Has revived More Allies than MN mind you. MN has a 50% Chance and Nadezhda has a 44% chance. Does this make Any sense At all?. Keep in mind this wasn’t just one raid I’ve tried it In multiple ocasión and Nadezhda still wins. I just don’t understand why? If she is only at 44% chance and MN at a 50%.

Share your experience. :hugs::thinking:

1 Like

Selective bias, we pay more attention to something that inconveniences us.

It’s like when you’re driving and it feels like every light turns red before you get to it. But if you suddenly need a red light for something, like getting your sunglasses out, then every light seems to turn green before you get to it.

3 Likes

Thiss Does’t bother me at All. But its Not Fair based on the Hero card. I saying on paper For example C.Kad should not dodge more than Inari/Jade x2/3 and Margaret which those mentioned have Higher % to dodge it doesn’t make sense at all. Same goes to MN and Nadezhda. Nadezhda having a lower % to revive an ally ahe has been reviving more than MN which I’ve used Both at the same time just to test this out.

I suppose you need video proof of 1000+ cases to make such a statement, if not more.

Oh, we got a statement in Dev Q&A!

Tim: I believe such concerns regarding RNG have been addressed several times already (though the last time may have been a long time ago)? From my perspective, I can say there is simply no need to tweak the chances in such ways in the game. It’s by far best to keep the system as simple as possible when it comes to RNG. This has been the case from Day 0 of the game’s development; the game is already so complex that doing anything unnecessary with any of the odds would just create problems for us.

Longer answer here…

So… when a fighter revives six times in a row (0.073% chance), or all five enemies dodge twice in a row (0.034% chance for cKadilen), then that is just randomness (or a bug that devs are not aware of). Ok, I am happy and I can live with this :smiley:

Every time I face a fighter he revives apx 8of10 times. Many times several times in a row. (Max is 8x)
If I play with fighter he revives max once 1out of 30 times…
Played thousands of games

1 Like

That’s simply not true. I’ve played thousands of games and I know how many times enemy heroes trigger their talent and how many mine.

It’s 8of10 vs 1out of 30 times
I know that because I was doing that stat.

Let’s be honest. Anyone who pays attention knows about it.

It’s actually true for any ‘randomness’ not just talents. How many times will opponent miss under Wu’s blindness and how many will miss if I ply him?
How many times will Yang Mai hit more than 1 time when she’s on my off team vs. if I face her?
Btw her cards says 50% chance but based on hundreds of my games it’s less than 20% whichbof course is much higher if I face her…

There is a difference between having a chance in the ratio of 1:10 and 1:1000 and that speaks for itself. I have a statistic of 1:6, and in the long run, I don’t come close to what the game says on the cards. So I stopped playing the game and only play it once a week.