đź“Ż [March 2021] Valhalla Forever -- Discussion & Portal Stats/ Summons Results!

I think the concept of Valhalla Forever has a major flaw: that you don’t get any extra loot like you do in Atlantis Rises. That and the fact that the gnomes rarely drop coins.

Okay, two major flaws: that you don’t you don’t get any extra loot like you do in Atlantis Rises and that the gnomes rarely drop coins. And harvesters don’t work.

Okay, three major flaws: that you don’t you don’t get any extra loot like you do in Atlantis Rises, that the gnomes rarely drop coins, and harvesters don’t work. I’ll come in again…

I don’t spend any extra energy flasks on this “event” - it’s just not worth it. I’ve had about 8 gnomes so far and only 2 of them dropped coins. Given that this will likely be the only source of Valhalla Coins once they switch all the chests/war loot to Season 4 coins, it will be even harder (or more expensive) to get Valhalla heroes than Atlantis heroes. That sucks.

I think the gnomes should always drop coins AND some other loot (the farmable 3*/4* mats or food/iron bundles). We’re not getting any extra loot from the event after all.

In any case, I had ~200 coins accumulated since the last event - I got Agnes and Nordri. At least it wasn’t a Dawa.

6 Likes