🏅 [Mar 23, 2019] 1st Raid Tournament! — 4* Rush Attack, All Elements

So torn right now … should I power level Kashhrek for this tournament from 3/40 to 4/70 (have almost every other TC-4* maxed)? Have the mats and feeders are stored in TCs … not sure if it’s worth it though.

I’m thinking Kashhrek will be even more of a monster tank at Very Fast than usual — but your usage for him again after this might not be for a long while. And your Defense Score is a fairly moderate portion of your overall score.

So on the whole, I wouldn’t displace other leveling priorities to power-level Kashhrek if he doesn’t fit into your general plans as well.

2 Likes

I think Kiril tanks are going to be excellent — that looks like a solid recommendation to me.

The only reason I’m personally leaning toward Boldtusk as tank instead is my Boldtusk is +8 and my Kiril is just a normal maxed +0. But I think Kiril is going to make a great tank for a lot of people.

3 Likes

Sorry if I missed this being answered earlier, but our members of our def team will be available for our attack teams too, yes?

Thanks for the replies @FraVit93 and zephyr.

It’s true that Rigard will get likely eaten alive by the yellow heroes. Particularly Jackal who my team would be weak to, I thought to try and mitigate that by using Chao and Hu Tao but I think I may just dig myself a little deep like that (unfortunately Chao on def AI sometimes work, but often will make wrong decisions, and Li Xiu has eluded me as the only yellow classic 4* I don’t have).

Do you think it’s better than going with two Fire heroes supporting Kirril? Will Lancelot not be as good in this edition due to the mana boost not being worthwhile?

1 Like

Yep! It works like normal Raids, not War.

Kiril’s attack bonus would suffice and the mana generation usually helps slower heroes…
I think it’s better to land a solid punch with the flanks than improve other’s speed (with this rule).

2 Likes

This is my event def.

IMG_20190327_182648

Bring dispellers or die.
Avoid AoE or die.

Hopefully compensates all those Colens and Little Johns out there…

2 Likes

Great news, this will allow filling hero chests immediately, without using flasks or gems.

2 Likes

I have a question about this Rush Attack rule and using Little John. Will the LJ negative mana generation slow down the “very fast” mana rule? I’m certain it’s been tested but I didn’t find a definitive answer this far.

TIA

My possible team:

Scarlett 4-70 +7 (atk, HP, atk, def)
Proteus 4-70
Boldtusk 4-70 +7 (def, atk, def, HP)
Buddy 4-60
Grimm 4-60

Bench:
Wilbur 4-70 +3 (def, atk)
Kashhrek 4-50
Wu Kong 4-39
Triton 4-10
Rigard 4-13
Cheshire Cat 3-57
Ameonna 3-29
Skittleskull 3-25

1. Too many maxed reds.
  2. Unfortunately, I left some tournament useful heroes unleveled due to priorities: Tiburtus 1-19, Li Xiu 1-20, Little John 1-12, Gadeirus 1-9, Gretel 1-5.

Regarding Kashrek, any team attacking with Falcon should be ok. I prefer a tank that will punish you for not being able to kill them, not heal some damage and give you a second chance.

Do we have to use one of each color hero or can we use 2 of the same color?

You can use all of just one color if you want

My take is that LJ’s -64% mana will knock the very fast down to average speed or thereabouts.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply.

That’s exactly what I was hoping someone could verify. LJ would be rather worthless in Rush Attack otherwise

1 Like

Yes, it still decreases their speed.

I don’t remember how mana works too well (please correct me if I’m wrong), but I believe it’s like this:

-64% nerf = 0.36 mana per tile

So I think that means very fast heroes will need almost 3 times the amount of tiles (18 instead of 6.5, or 9 ghosted instead of 3.25 ghosted) if they get hit by this skill.

3 Likes

Someone wants to comment on this? I also got a 6 emblem caedmon…

And a colen on 46 and upping

1 Like

Hu Tao could be the best working tank for this one. Sadly mine still waits to be grown up.