🏅 [Mar 23, 2019] 1st Raid Tournament! — 4* Rush Attack, All Elements

it added 500 defence points for the last day, you shoot up the rankings based on the current % bands, it then processes where the new % bands should be and you fall back to i expect the same ranking as before

I confirmed with Staff that there’s a known issue that the tiers temporarily show 1% for everyone while rewards are processing. Once rewards are processed, correct tiers show.

1 Like

Thanks a lot!:slightly_smiling_face::fox_face: after I collected loot I fell to 5-10 %, funny!

1 Like

20 wins, not attacked:

@zephyr1 my loot is from tier 1-5%, when I first enter tournament window I was in 1-5% but as you can see in my first picture it is now 5-10%. Did the glitch accidentaly give us better reward tier?

Don’t tell me it’s an april fool…

YEAH!! I got 1-5% tier!!
No materials worth mentioning, but 2 EHT, 50 monk emblems, a raid flask and 30 atlantis coins!! Happy!!

But also it currently shows I should have gotten 5-10% tier?!
Yeah, probably an April fool, but at least I’m happy with the tier!

1 Like

Trap tools, 1x EHT, 2x ETT, 30 monk emblems, 30 atlantis coins, WE flask and some farmables for me.

I was in the “top 1%” tier, so honestly I don’t think there’s much difference between tiers. Zeph got better… Moderator perks eh :wink:

(no, I am not serious. I put a winky face to show that I am not serious but one can’t rely on emoticons when loot is being discussed!)

1 Like

Good question! I’m not sure, I’ll point it out to them.

Either way, congrats on the loot!

1 Like

Pretty happy with my 1% loot! Tabard, Orb, 1 EHT, 2 ETT

2 Likes

I’ve collected Loot from Tier 1% (7367 final points). But now I’m listed 1%-5%

was not a visual glitch 'cause my Loot had 3 Hero Tokens, like Tier 1% has

4 Likes

I like my regards. Im happy. Thank you, Devs, for more opportunities to get loot. Its a very good idea, it was interesting to take apart in this competition. I think will be some upgrades in this tournament to make it more exciting.:+1:

1 Like

#MeToo :sob: 20 unfair

I am wondering where the staff’s game account ended up :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Was 5-10% at the end of the tournament, then somehow as the tournament processed got dropped to 10-25%. The point system is SUPER BROKEN!!! My defense was untouched, and I ended up 1.8k points below leading pack!!! all my matches were for less than 300 points except the first one, got one defeat but the lost points were about 150 (as I did some damage) so compared to the 1.8k difference handed to me on bad match-ups it is clearly unfair. I am EXTREMELY UNHAPPY about this!!! and of course I rolled the lowest rewards of the tier on top of that…

Me too… I even dropped to 5-10% later this morning, but I already collected the top1% loot. And I’m also sure it wasn’t a glitch; got 3 tokens. But hey… :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

My take, I had a great time. I went 20/20. I had hoped for tougher competition, but the matchmaking process had to start somewhere. I imagine next week will be 25% tougher and increase in the following weeks as we build our tournament base scores. Patience

I was never attacked. That surprised me. If 1000 people played then there should have been 5000 attacks. The dev’s might want to set attack limits on each of us. Still, I accrued 500 points per day without a scratch. I can live with that.

For a first time out, I vote the tournament a huge success. I had fun, got loot I didn’t have before, filled my hero chest 4x which helped my food and iron bins, and spent nearly a dime doing it.

THANK YOU!!!

3 Likes

While I can’t say this tournament is ‘awesome’ as it obviously still has some flaws, I can say the IDEA is awesome! For just a few minutes a day, I snagged some free (unless you factor in the aforementioned minutes spent) 4* battle items, 2 ETTs, 30 emblems (My cat was grinning with happiness!), a raid flask and other goodies.

As for the flaws, I noticed @Petri responded quickly to our concerns and got the team working on a fix. I’m sure there will be several iterations of the process coming up, but the main thing is they’re working on it.

A huge ‘Thank-you’ to the SG team for giving us an easy way to get some goodies :grin:

2 Likes

Yelnats is post 524 above and placed 1-5 percent with a 7195 score.

Looks like I scored higher than Van Zille and Zephyr as well.

20 wins, not attacked, higher score, lower tier. Not that I greatly care, but what is that?

Buggy game is buggy, I guess.

1 Like

That’s ridiculous. Those getting 50-100 emblems are getting a HUGE advantage over those of us who didn’t get much. They need a better testing system so things like this doesn’t happen again.

Way to fix the raid tournaments - allow strict number of rerolls (maybe 10) before accepting each fight? Keep the difficulty points based on the team power of the defense you end up choosing to fight?

This way people could have a choice to either fight easier battles but get less points, or try harder opponents for more points - but with a risk of losing.

1 Like