šŸ“Æ Map Teams, Strategy, Gameplay & Feedback ā€“ Season 3 (Valhalla)

Iā€™m not sure, I only played through on Normal so far, and didnā€™t need to pay a ton of attention to him as a Boss.

Iā€™ll keep an eye out when I get back to those Stages in Hard.

I feel like Nordri over there in Jotunheim Fjord province was shockingly weak. His health was gone before either of his guards barely felt anything against my offense. Like, I never saw a Boss get drained so quickly. Not even these other bosses like Jott, the Ice Burrower, or even the Aged Rhino were evaporated as quickly as he was.

Saved up specials for the Boss fight and fired JF, then Seshat, then Misandra, Telluria, and Neith in that order. After that point, Nordri was literally three Green Tiles away from being killed off or two Burn Damages from JF.

I just realize this:

If the remaining duration is above 1 wjen he reuse the skill? there is no problem the duration reset to 4 normally.

However if the duration is 1, after he reuse his skill which should have reseted the duration back to 4, he still execute the 168% damage nevertheless.

1 Like

Is this a bug? I defeated AnWindr at S3-7-10H with his skill activ and he died and left the board, no more enemies were there. After this his skill did release and killed my total team, with for example Santa having about 900 HPs left. I repeated and again, the team died.
Next i tried a round with some dispellers, but when the skill was removed from him, it was released. Next tries was with controllers like Hel, Proteus, Peters, Hansel, but i didnā€™t manage to bring some of them throught the rounds to the final stage, besides Hel. And she wasnā€™t ready to useā€¦ one more fail.

Do someone have some advice for me? Have 100 WE spend, but dinā€™t manage to pass him.

What are your heroes? Can you post a pic of them?

See [SOLVED - V30 Update] An-windr counterattack damage is not reflected / S3 7-10 hard mode very difficult - #28 by Petri

Essentially working as intended.

2 Likes

I didnā€™t let him fire to have any issue. If you have them a mana control/ silence/ sabotage heroes or 2 is helpful. I had hel shut him down but proteus would do. Alternatively stack some yellow mana removers like li, chao, onatel. If he cant for he cant hurt you.

Alternative option is have a hero who removes buffs ready to fire as soon as he does. This causes his 2nd part of spell to fire immediately but then wont be charged to full power and obliterate your team

Take some minor mana to charge if needed and some of those lil red bottles that have been gathering dust for months to keep your heroes alive.

1 Like

@Zathrus Thanks for providing the link, i didnā€™t manage to find this thread y my own

@Grumpigamer Yesterday i couldnā€™t try with your advices, as i used the WE for the special quests, i will try again in the evening. Thanks!

2 Likes

To be clear, if you donā€™t have mana control, itā€™s a stupid difficult stage. Thereā€™s some other strategies mentioned in the thread above, but mana control is the ā€œeasiestā€

1 Like

Finally i did it :slight_smile: My key to success was Malosi. Loaded him, fired him to An-Windr, and combined much tiles to An-Windr, so he fired his special without being applied. Now i love Malosi, even of his moronic grin :rofl: Canā€™t wait until he is maxed, at the moment he is at 4/13.

2 Likes

@FraVit93 Also as i did the stage now (see post before) hereā€™s a link to my rooster at Heroplan.io
Thanks @GDIBass for this work, now i do advertise for you :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Malosi is the star against him! :slight_smile:

Thank heavens for this thread. I tried twice with everyone blowing up at the end, then came here and breezed through. Just donā€™t let him fire and heā€™s toast.

Iā€™m dreading meeting this one in a 3* rush tournament.

1 Like

I am so happy that the Jotunheim realm bonus, is nowhere near as annoying as the Vanaheim one.

I donā€™t even remember what the abilities are.

here you go

5 Likes

Hereā€™s a video of the final boss stage for Province 12 if anyone is interested :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I know that it will be a niche team but I recommend for experienced players the following team if possible:

Kunchen - Heimdall - Seshat (or another sniper in purple) - Evelyn - Zeline (or another three or all hitter in green)

Screenshot_20200601-125053

With this team I was able to autofarm all levels so far (province 12) in normal and hard mode!

The extra hp from Heimdall is the top security for those stages. Kunchen helps you cleansing and his def down is good. Seshat to strengthen the purple tiles. Than Evelyn, my favorite, is here for the elemental def downs and Zeline uses the attacking debuff and the aoe hits. A 2-3-combo is usually the best for me. And it didnā€™t matter when there was a level with a lot of red ones. They did it fine.

Yes, I know it is a suggestion for higher leveled players but maybe it could be helpful for them, too to autoplay the stages so far.

1 Like

No item necessary (Hard Ymir):

Despite the max HP cut bypass Mitsukoā€™s buffā€¦

1 Like

I found a new love for Mits, with Vela, Proteus Rigard and Kingston the hard level were a breeze but had to fight manually. I was great watching those ice crystal crack. The she wasnā€™t ready Proteus was. Through the whole ā€œhardā€ only had to use a spot small green and med red or blue. Usually one one of each at the max if at allā€¦ Ive set the team up as a permanent team so my pea brain will not forget in a month.

2 Likes