Many 3* heroes NOT reaching level 8 & consuming loads of extra resources

I actually only use 1 TC2 and 1 TC11 for feeder… none of them have stored feeder ready to use…

1 Like

HA1 can spit out 1 feeder per 1 recruit in 1 minute.

Excellent alternative if your regular TCs are already in use or out of the usual resources.

@nevarmaor : I m amazed at funny interpretations.

I have a superb roster & hence every feeder matters coz I m levelling up many simultaneously… as I build my levelled up teams… bcoz I am just 11 months old :grinning:

Current issue happened with me levelling up multiple Isshtaks & one with a costume for defence down… the extra feeders used made me think… so posted…

seems most fellows have accepted their fate as I read their sweet: I should accept it talks :sweat_smile:

descarga

4 Likes

Yes, reading the original post I thought you were more of a tenderfoot.

There have been changes made to speed up the special maxing. As mentioned the percentage is boosted 5x when the hero is maxed. Another change that was made was to allow overfeeding when maxing a lower tier to increase the percentage chance.

The majority of my 3* were maxed before these changes so yes, I am quite happy with the way it is now, for those times when I pull a seasonal or event 3* and decide to max it. And I wish that it had been this easy when I was maxing all those 3*.

Me, personally, after almost a year of playing I was not even bothering with 3* and was concentrating on my 4* and 5* heroes to strengthen my roster. Do you have a TC20 (or two) running?

Anyway, since it is working as the developers intended this is not a bug, more of a Feature Request.

When was this change?

I thought it was made the same time as the 5x increase. Maybe I’m wrong, but I do remember the game not allowing you to add more feeders if you’d reached max on a tier before ascending even if special wasn’t maxed.

As someone who have maxed more than 46× 3* heroes + 12× 3* costumes, I honestly think that the update is not a mere band aid but a big gift.

1 Like

I try to give feeder to a 3/60 Melendor just now but the level up button is blocked.

If you are referring to overfeeding such as in 2/39 3* then it already exist even before I start playing 2 years ago.

No, what I mean is you can feed a 3/59 Melendor and if two feeders get him to 3/60 you can still add eight more feeders to increase the chances of upping the special on that turn. Once at 3/60 you have to ascend first.

If the special is 8/8 than you cannot add any more feeders after the two take it to 3/60, which is how I originally remember it being before the change no matter the special.

1 Like

That feature already exist at least since October 2018. I overfed a lot back then.

In that old days, I usually use 10× 2* to get 40% success rate when my 3* reach 1/29 or 2/39 or 3/49…

Of course since they implemented the 5x feature (January 2019), I no longer need overfeeding.

I just did a search and could find no mention of this change. I guess I am just mis-remembering. It was in early-mid 2018 I thought I had this occurring.

1 Like

It seems SG do not consider that as band aid, they no longer consider that an issue and so am I.

I will raise a lot more 3* costume again after pulling in next chamber and I have no problem with the system.

I believe without that January 2019 update, raising costume will be 3-4 times harder.

Be grateful that they gave that miraculous “band aid”. That is one of the best QoL improvement I have ever seen in this game.

1 Like

@nevarmaor : Now that I have all the season1 heroes that matter to me, Lianna being the last to get, I have turned TC20 into a feeder making TC… between 1* & 2* as per my needs / items availability.

I have lots of 4s levelled up & 24 5s at 3/70 waiting for mats…
Now 3*s are the last to be done for tournaments / challenge events… as new hit 3 type heroes show up. I am also one of the last to recently level up Gunnar / Brienne (hero + costumes)… hence I noticed all this discrepancies…

Noticing many cases…I took this issue up for devs to sort out… & why not… ?!

@yelnats_24: No it doesn’t bcoz the speed of levelling up increases & the level-up problem stays.
+
I use trainer heroes at the end for 4 & 5* heroes…

Seems you misunderstood that statement.

With same color regular 1* you get 180 exp
With same color 1* trainer you get 1200 exp

3* hero need around 50000 exp to reach 3/50, that means:

• You need around 278× same color regular 1* heroes to bring 3* hero to 3/50.
  • You need around 42× same color 1* trainer heroes to bring 3* hero to 3/50.

Regular 1* heroes and 1* trainer heroes do not have different probability, both have 2% chance to raise special skill level.

That means:

• Raising a 3* with same color regular 1*, you will have:
    278 × 2% = 5.56 success average.
  • Raising a 3* with same color 1* trainer, you will have:
    42 × 2% = 0.84 success average.

So I stand corrected here:

@Ultra : you & everyone is comparing the leveling flow with 4 & 5* heroes realities and hence r making conclusions that this is NOT a bug… bcoz of … many logics written above…

Please understand, SG needs to clarify & look into the aspect of 3s leveling up in a fair manner… I can understand 1-2 levels left out…
But
5 levels left out when a 3
hero reaches 3/50 and out of the 3 levels achieved, 2 levels are becoz of two ascensions from 1/30 to 2/01 & 2/40 to 3/01… which means the whole process has allowed only one level going up from 1/01 to 3/50…

There is something seriously NOT in order…

Please think instead of concluding on behalf of SG…

I m 11+ months old and with SH25 & big roster…know the game fairly well and can also assume all the logics provided…
But,
Would request look into the abo e para …

Example : I m leveling mother north who is already at level 8 when at 2/10…
so
Think !!

In the category of “Be Careful What You Wish For”…

The last time SGG did a “balance” to align special leveling with hero (in this case costume) leveling, they did it by making leveling take longer

4 Likes

@dansing

When the time comes you have these many rare heroes maxed:

come back here and let’s talk about it. By my count, i have 56 maxed 3* heroes, including some of their costumes. All have maxed skill levels. Yeah, i understand maxing the skills is a pain. And there are a lot of strategies to do this, i.e. feeding 2*/1* on-colored heroes 10 at a time, 2* off-colored 2*/1* heroes 10 at a time, 2*/1* on-colored/off-colored hero one at a time. If you feed multiple copies of the same hero ad many as you can, i think it can get to 100% chance leveling its skills. Even my new Karil (I have one maxed before but chose to make a feeder out of him before costume was made known) and he is a good student, able to max his skills early:

Again, not maxing the 3* hero’s skill is not a bug. Experience points required to totally max the hero is very low compared to the 4*/5* heroes, thus it would be natural to have less chance maxing their skills.There are multiple ways maxing their skills. And even if you failed to do that, it is not the end of the world. And I believe you already know what to do :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

2 Likes

Whoah…

You guys make this too hard.
Here is a better solution than post #6
After choosing a 3* to add to your glorious roster:

Save The Dupes!

Stop throwing resources away immediately!

The Dupe Department is most common for 3*'s

After your 3* is max’d at 3.5
Then you can feed it a single dupe for 100% chance skill upgrade.

The worst case scenario then becomes waiting for a dupe. But if you give chase and have a couple dupes. Don’t eat them and you’ll be able to level those 3’s with great ease!
@dansing @Guvnor @TGW

1 Like