๐Ÿ† Malin โ€“ 5* Holy / Yellow from Plain Hunters

I use her almost every war against 2 cPanthers teams.

Rhys Malin CSif Milena cKiril( Milena )

Malin is amazing against 2 purple in defense teams

2 Likes

Thanks for the info guys, it looks like she pairs pretty well with cSif then (who I currently only have at 3/70 unfortunately) but hopefully one day Iโ€™ll get the darts to use these two heroes together!

Matilda and Malin has strong synergy but their speed donโ€™t sync well

2 Likes

I was just looking at the Bleed Damage up above - could the Bleed written on the image of the card be taken from an emblemed/limit broken hero? It shows her at just maxed stats, but 448 is much higher than 340. It is 340 Bleed at 4-80 no emblems & no limit break, correct?

I believe her bleed may have gotten nerfed? I can confirm that her bleed is 340 when no emblems and no limit break. I have her fully emblemed and limit broken and her bleed is at 412 not 448.

1 Like

Interesting, thank you :nerd_face:

did you pick all possible attack nodes?

Yep I did, took the attack route :slight_smile:

is she still worth it? im dabating betwen her and faline

You mean if hero is worth to ascend with potentially 3 uncleansable effects and all of them are very strong? :slight_smile:

If you perhaps have C. Sif to charge him with 9 tiles, he is GOD killer!

2 Likes

i dont, only regular sif
btw, thought malin was female

I have both. Malin is my preferred option but I have a soft spot for slow heroes

Just one gamerโ€™s opinion

Game Well :sunglasses: :mechanical_arm:

1 Like

Malin is definitely worth leveling 100%. Bring a couple of healers and she becomes a 1 woman wrecking crew

I donโ€™t know why you would even consider faline, unless youโ€™re reading online that people are praising her. These days you need heroes that do lots and lots of things.

my hesitation point is fast vs slow speed

Take Malin and figure out how to use her. She is really good

1 Like

guess i will do it then

She is also brutal to face for the VF wars as Iโ€™m sure you would expect

2 Likes

that i kwen the worst way possible before pulling her

2 Likes

it might be a long shot, but if you have a fully level magic troop with 20% mana, malin will become average mana at 10 tiles.
I hear you though. Even average these days can be painful without the mana boost. My hurricane always lands one tile short all the time while the other heroes with the mana boost lands at 9 tiles and in time.