šŸŽƒ Lucinda - 5* Dark / Purple from Return to Morlovia (Halloween)

You pretty much answered yourself on that one. A hero needs to fully destroy something to be considered good.
Galapago for example is a balanced hero, able to pull the team around with offense/defence/support in one. But many consider him to be weak

funny you say that if you ever post about Galapago, youā€™ll find me explaining balance lol

Well, by these standards, if itā€™s the only way we can consider a hero good. Seems like all healers are trash since they destroy nothing, neither do support heroes.

If this is how you see it, then you must not win often. forget strategy. All you care about is power like Seto Kaiba in Yu-Gi-Oh or at the beginning of the series when Joey wheeler only had Monster cards.

I donā€™t doubt that you wonā€™t win, but your winning percentage will be low or is low.

I definitely did not say that. Although itā€™s a case of writing too fast I forgot to proofread wth Iā€™m writing

Ohh, what a couple of fine assumptions from you, considering all I can think of in this game are team synergies. My c salmon Loki in my main raid team says hi.
I win my fair share of matches 80% of the time. Yes I believe in all out offense, but my definition of ā€˜all out offenseā€™ is different from how others see. I donā€™t even own most of those heroes that crush you in an instant. But If I can sacrifice a hero to push an advantage for me, I will do it. If the enemy leaves a hole in their defences, I will exploit it. Which is why the stigma of snipers being weak is complete nonsense to me as I take out the opposition one by one, never relying on AOE nukers
This game has trained and toughened me up since I started playing late 2018. Youā€™re talking to a person who has never really played cleanse and dispel until it was a necessity 3 years later. My team is as bare bones as you can get at times and I still win a majority of my matches anyways.
Iā€™m on your side, youā€™re targeting the wrong person

I mean the heart of the tiles is a real thing. My heroes serve me well, 80% of the time itā€™s the board that screws me up

1 Like

@QuikStrikeNinja you really are arguing on the same sideā€¦

2 Likes

my mistake i do apologize

1 Like

I donā€™t care what you pretend I would want her to be. You can put words in someoneā€™s mouth all day long instead of trying to add actual content of your own.

My post remains valid. A weak hero except for people with a weak roster. But be my guest, play with this ā€œbalanced heroā€ and get destroyed in normal raids (because slow speed heroes get absolutely wrecked by fast heroes) and get destroyed in rush (because actual rush heroes would wreck her too).

1 Like

WHY SO SERIOUS?

Donā€™t get so upset youā€™re a part of todayā€™s meta in which whomever special goes off first is clearly the victor. You donā€™t see strategy or synergy as an option to succeed.
Did you create your own defense team or did you look at the leaderboard and see what those players are using?
Funny thing about the leaderboard is most players use the same heroes with the same setup. That wasnā€™t a coincidence. someone replicated someone elseā€™s team to succeed.

Where am I going with this, you ask?

Would your perception change if everyone started using S/VS heroes? Would you stay true to yourself and challenge others that F/VF heroes are better? Would you be arguing or agreeing with me?

Itā€™s not about whether Lucinda is underwhelming. Itā€™s whether you know how to use the hero effectively. it has nothing to do with weak rosters. it has everything to do with a synergy of heroes and those that can cater to one another.

Now, with rush wars, those cater to S/VS heroes. this is where they shine. You may have not heard of these heroes, but theyā€™re top contenders: Ludwig, Alfrike, Khufu, Ahmose, Thunderclap, just to name a few.

Strategy isnā€™t your strong suit I get it but we here at the Forum we can help you out with questions you have on how to use any hero effectively within a team. You just let us know what you need. You can create a topic, ask your question there and many players will be more than glad to help.

You donā€™t have to decide now whenever youā€™re ready to reach out.

Happy Gaming.

Amber at flank or even tank might become close to immortal on defense.

Youā€™re wrong on this very wrong.

Unless the Slow or Very Slow has the effect of just winning the raid (think Khufu) but a whole team of (Khufu) will not be that good.

Think with how many LB2 Alfrike exist and why you never see them unless itā€™s rush? They will never charge. They will get silenced, mana drained, mindlessed, taken out OR you will just have a taunt, counter, ailment resist up.

So for Lucinda yes their damage is good, their effects are okay. 470% to 3 is great I think of Jana (average mana) but Jana is two separate hits so will take out a taunt I think Lucinda, is like you said, balanced but slow mana is a bit harder to make work.

Have you heard for C. Tyr?

He has besides healing and penetration (not dying to counter attack) also revive on death)ā€¦

Much more potent survivability in comparison with her :slight_smile:

And one speed faster in comparison to her + 5% mana bonus

LOL. Letā€™s see.

I posted my opinion in a few sentences.
You rant.
I reiterated why this hero has no value for most people in a few sentences.
You post a half-page rant.

Yet somehow Iā€™m the one whoā€™s serious? :rofl:

Not to mention your entire post is your attempt to say I have no idea what Iā€™m doing. See the difference? I write about the hero, you write personal attacks. ā€œStrategy isnā€™t your strong suite.ā€ Oh, did you know Iā€™m 15-0 in this tournament, and ended #5 for the 8/26 5* bloody battle tournament? Pure luck I guess, since strategy isnā€™t my strong suite. If only I had the insights like yourself to see value in a slow hit-3 heroā€¦

:wave:

I may be wrong somewhere, but not Very.

I was responding to the player above you in which I stated that S/VS Heroes cater to rush wars.
I would never use 5 Khufuā€™s that makes no sense. Iā€™m all about strategy and synergy, not power. In most of my rush battles I use the likes of M. North, Ludwig, Alfrike, LOTL and Khufu. now excluding Khufu, the other 4 donā€™t win me the match but they work well together depending on which other heroes im taking to war with them. If I was to receive Lucinda, Iā€™d figure out how to use her effectively. I enjoy the challenge.

Yes, with Lucinda being slow, it is harder other than rush battles to make it work, but im up for the challenge.

When you think of Jana, think of Zekena not Lucinda. when you think of Lucinda, think of Kunchen that can attack.

I saw your post, but you said nothing. Thatā€™s what a rant is called when you put words together that make sense to push the point that im making. ill let you be the judge of that.

You stated Lucinda is only good for players with weak rosters. That is your opinion.
That makes no sense, but if it makes sense to you, all the power is to you.

Now I had asked, would your perception change if you saw Lucinda in everyoneā€™s defense in the top 100 leaderboard? I bet it will cuz you may think, why is everyone using this hero?
Then you go into raids and then you lose, not because Lucinda is that you lost, but because of the heroes that cater around Lucinda that made her great is why youā€™ll lose.

This was mainly my point from the very beginning strategy and Synergy can make any hero great. You just have to take the time to figure out who works with them, something you lack.

O yeah I didnā€™t say ā€œstrong suiteā€ I said ā€œstrong suitā€
damn autocorrect lol

1 Like

Alright bro. Enjoy figuring out how to make your slow hit 3 hero work. I clearly lack the insight on how easily Lucinda would fit into the 2800+ cup bracket. If only I understood synergyā€¦ I guess itā€™s easier when youā€™re raiding at 1800. :wave:

1 Like

Today I pulled this lady. Iā€™m very happy about it. I think she can be at average speed very easily. Family bonus, Class bonus and Mana Troops can speed her up.

Iā€™m planning to use her as a tank for awhile. My current purple tanks are Sneferu and Griffex.

or I can use her as a flank.

Either way, I can use this hero in many ways. Not OP but pretty well balanced.

2 Likes

Can you please let us know how she does? Especially as a tank; Iā€™m still using C2 Cyprian (who is very effective and more so than my other dark five stars), so Iā€™m always on the lookout for a new purple tank.

Thanks so much!

After 4 months of nothing i pulled Gelert yesterday and Lucinda today. She seems pretty decsnt to me. Not sure why shes getting bad reviews.

6 Likes

Sure! Iā€™ll post a review when she is ready :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sheā€™s decent. Iā€™m imagining her getting pin pricked by water pipes minions or mana beaten by Luna. At a slow speed Iā€™ll pass.