Lost the war becuse of stupid bug

You cannot even fix your already unplayable game. My Lepiota couldn’t hit Costumed Guinevere which reflected always status effect to dark hero and to Lepiota. But it SHOULD’T. Because Lepiota has in skill description that FIRST she remove all buff from target. So Guinevere should not have any buff when Lepiota skills applied. We lost the all war because of this stupid bug.

Not a bug. It has always been like that, if a hero reflects green or purple or blue, etc., dispellers who are green, purple, or blue respectively CANNOT dispel.

7 Likes

You’re using a Dark to try to dispel a dark reflect…that doesn’t work. It’s reflected because….it reflects special abilities from dark heroes and Lepiota’s dispel is a dark ability.

You need a buff from a hero like Flip in order for it to not reflect and bypass that defensive reflect.

So, not a bug.

6 Likes

It doesn’t have in descriptions. It has remove even otherwise undispellable or uncleansable… So it must clean everything.

It doesn’t have in descriptions. It has remove even otherwise undispellable or uncleansable… So it must clean everything.

What? It literally says:

*All allies reflect all status effects and 115% damage back to the attacker, and block other negative effects from enemies’ Dark Special Skills for 4 turns. *

With emphasis on Dark Special. Lepiota’s dispel is part of her Dark Special because she’s a Dark Hero.

This is irrelevant because C-Guin’s dark reflect buff is NOT undispellable. You can absolutely dispell it, you just have to use a dispeller from a different color if you don’t want that dispell to be reflected like Lepiota’s is because…she’s a dark hero with a dark special.

Aramis’ buff, which is not dispellable, would fall into that category.

And how do you expect it to clean everything when it’s reflected before it can clean it?

C-Guin = Reflects Dark Special. Lepiota = Dark Special.

Lepiota Fires into C. Guin’s Reflect > Lepiota’s special reflected before it can do its special (which includes the dispell) > Lepiota gets banished because C. Guin’s reflect reflected Lepiota’s special which includes the dispell and banish.

3 Likes

There is elemental blocks for dispellers.
Is Lepiota a common dispeller?

I’m pretty sure Guardian Chameleon removes Theo’s buff.

These look like they read the same to me:

@PlayForFun has a detailed list here

Lepiota’s Remove is a negative effect that leads to other negative effects, which is the Abyss Ghost form. Therefore…reflected.

4 Likes

Pretty sure isn’t going to cut it. You have some video somewhere that shows that?

1 Like

If I find an enemy Theobald I will test it.

Gazelle reads the exact same.
And that one I can verify DOES remove Ursena’s reflect. According to you it should remove everything but that.
IMB_WwWaRJ

If Chameleon acts differently I’m unaware. But will find out eventually. Theobald is not common in defense

These cards don’t read like dispel. If Gazelle wipes everything, regardless of element. Why wouldn’t the other two?

You mean, aside from the fact that Gazelle isn’t an attacker?

1 Like

Does that change the rules for dispel or “removing status’s”?

Yes when it specifies attacker. Anything remotely different outside of colors can make a difference.

1 Like

It doesn’t.

One removes all status effects from enemies:

IMG_9017

One removes all status effects from allies:

And the one question, from the target:

IMG_9001

Hence why why I question the issue

I was talking about Ursena.

2 Likes

Yeah that makes sense

Haven’t got the pics to prove it (so it didn’t happen?).

But being an avid Chameleon user I unfortunately found that while he(?) dispels everything, it didn’t work against someone with a green reflect. :sob:

So with respect to the topic of this thread… sounds like it’s working as intended to me, as unfortunate as it might be.

3 Likes

No, Chameleon doesnt remove Theobald’s reflect. Have tested it.

2 Likes

I’m still looking :laughing:

:point_up_2:There you go @Krtko, the dark reflect is your bane and Lepiota is just a dispeller. I didn’t know either.

Chameleon isn’t dark so is not reflected by dark reflect. Lepiota is dark and the cleanse is reflected before it can cleanse.