Looking for a non-creepy alliance

If the other one we are talking to now, falls thru. I’ll jump in your alliance after AW and speak with ur leader.

Sorry, but my alliance isn’t interested in a merger. I told my leadership about what you’re asking and they want to keep things the way they are. We’re a tight knit group and we are drama free.

Thanks for checking Magius.

Hi Chezboris, perhaps consider “Pathfinders and Newbies” a mid-level alliance.

Apocalypse 831 is looking for new members. No join requirements, so come give us a look.

Check out ScottishKnights89, We’re always on the look out for new players. Friendly banter and no fake news

Hi, we’re u able to find an alliance. If not come check us out. Booty Bandidas…chill and fun active alliance. No drama. Stop by and see all our chatter if u like it.

Warriors of Midgard is family friendly. We use Kik as our chat app. We discuss the game and a little bit of life. We do not tolerate any of what you have had to put up with.

We try to cheer each other’s successes.

Thanks, and good luck finding the right alliance for you.

With so many offers of a new home, I hope you have found one? If you have perhaps you can ask the moderators to close your post, as eager people will continue to add messages in vain.
Cheers.

2 Likes

Hi ms fancy pant

I will invited you to join me… I waiting for you😘

We’re looking for new members for our alliance, HellringerJuggernaut, I’m not looking for a new one to join. Thank you though.

Ok tnx…

Im so sorry… :+1:

@Chezboris send me a msg in line if u have it. I think my alliance would be a good fit. We are a respectful group and being one of the girls in our alliance i can say that the guys respect us and don’t post inappropriate pics or post. My line id is dragongirlkzn if you would like to chat. My alliance is Man Go Loco!

I’d love to take you in, my alliance is full atm but if I get an opening I can let you know, absolutely no drama or anything like that, just full of good people. Line me at ljosroufe

1 Like

@Chezboris, if you have found a new alliance that you are happy with, can you ask the moderators @Sarah2 to close this message thread, otherwise you will still get requests to join alliances. Thanks

Try Jeff’s titan killers.

I am so sorry you’ve had these unacceptable experiences. My Alliance, Celtic Heroes is friendly & supportive. We don’t discuss politics or religion. No one has ever said anything of a sexual nature either. We were a pretty full team until recently. There were some players who weren’t loyal & only cared about winning-they left for Alliances w/ more members at higher Team Power levels (1 of which left in the middle of a War). Then there were those whi just didn’t want to participate consistently. We are trying to rebuild our ranks. You prob won’t join us because you’ve already joined another Alliance by now. If it doesn’t work out (& I really hope it does-you’ve had to deal w/ enough already) you are Welcome w/ Celtic Heroes.

1 Like

Hey our clan is small but powerfull you are welcome to join
Clan name: Easy peasy clan

@Sarah2 yes please close the thread. I’m overwhelmed at how many nice people there are in the game and I found an alliance :slight_smile: Thanks again everyone. May you all have good boards and good summon pulls!

1 Like

Hey @Chezboris , just wanted to say hello. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hoping you’ll find a matching alliance with useful chat communication.

Our ally is full and we do not hunt heads like vultures.

All the best for you.

1 Like