We expect all flags used or opt out of wars
We expect all titans hit
If you will miss titan please let us know
CURRENTLY FIGHTING 8* TITANS
WE ARE an ALLIANCE FAMILY with FAMILY MEMEBERS
FATHERS, SONS, GRANDSONS, HUSBANDS and WIVES
From 600-2500 CUPS we have it all
If You NEED help its here also just ask
Come check us out You will be glad you did.
ROHN’S WAR ZONE

Knights of the Cross would love to have you & we happen to have 1 opening!!! We are fun, active and very friendly. When people join they comment on how welcoming & helpful we are. We talk about life’s ups and downs and support one another’s game. Several of us have started using harpoons & we’re loving the added teamwork. We know life happens but ask if you need to be away you let us know. We expect regular Titan battles & participation in wars. Several of us have played from the hospital not because of pressure, but because we care about one another & have become Ohana - family! Come enjoy the game with us if you want!

Come join us, we are very respectful, I have 3 ladies in my team… Lol us up BrAiN DaMaGe

Great seekers fits perfect for you

The Wu-Kong Klan has a zero tolerance policy for hate speech, bullying, or any kind of harassment. Sorry you had to go through that on a mobile game, there are still good people in the world, don’t lose faith.

If you have yet to join up with someone, look up “The Wu-Kong Klan” in your alliance search and check us out.

Ask to join tst mo one talks anout anything unless its game related

Ask to join tst server 291 no one talks unless it game related discussion

Sorry wrong game i ment come join unstable society at present lurch is leader all we adk is youhave a min of a 3 star team and you hit titan and do the wars cups are not important to us and like i said before we usly only talk about game related stuff real life stuff we try to leave it out of game

I’m sorry the alliance you’re in is that way. Probably late to the party but our alliance WorldPeaceTreaty is just about gameplay, wars, and titans. We give each other advice and aren’t “creepy”.

Wow! I am really disappointed to hear the experience you have had. You seem to be the type of player our Alliance builds from. We currently have 26 Alliance members in Serengeti Platoon, many of them female and people who won’t stand for discrimination. We chat about how to improve and motivate our Alliance, never politics and no inappropriate comments have been posted this far. We ask for participation at least once every 7 days or we boot from the alliance so we don’t have a deadbeat team. I personally can promise if anyone were to make racist or inappropriate comments I will kick them from the alliance and I feel the other two co-leaders would do the same.

I sincerely invite you to join Serengeti Platoon and know that you would be welcomed and valued in our Alliance.

Check us out. KNIGHTS OF THE ORDER. We play the game and chat and have fun with no outside influences. I can’t tell you what anyone in this alliance believes, we don’t talk about it. We talk nice to eachother. It is a great group!!

Check us out The kashhreks ,

1 Like

Just check out Booty Bandidas. Growing alliance, with regular chat about life. We value real life situations. Members from around the world. Click to join and see if u like us.

Or you can check on my group - Open Empire.

Good sportsmanship :slight_smile:

Feel free to inquire upon the invader Raiders. I’m looking for a members. Currently 2, maybe 3.

‘Heroes Never Die’ is looking for a few good players, regardless of race or ■■■. A few of us chatter about War strategies, and you might hear a Waffle joke or two! We’re not ultra competitive but a good core of players are present and want to win!

Heroes Never Die, check us out, God Bless and Happy 4th :firecracker:

Hi Chezboris, Magius6969 here.
You might want to check out my alliance, Band Camp Panty Raiders. We’re a fun adult group that talks about the game and our lives. No politics, or sexist comments.
Look for the name of my alliance in game and ask for SpyroPh

Hey Magius, ever thought about a merger? We Booty Bandidas is looking to merge, with the right alliance. Getting a feel for some now. But what do u think?

You would have to talk with my leadership about that