Lookin for a fresh start

Ohio State Buckeyes would love to have you

1 Like

You’re most welcome to join He is Not the Messiah, if you’d like to

Smelly, Jorj and the gang are likeminded relaxed and easy going people, plus you’ll have me (I am very talkative in chat lol) :slight_smile:

I used to be the leader of “the Beacons are Lit!” - I “quit” the game, came back after two+ years, and found my alliance members in this group (including the ever consistent @algeco)

I am just chilling being a member and it is lovely - I think you’ll love it too.

PS. Smelly is a beast, he can kill 12 and 13* titans on his own LOL

3 Likes

I’m in a family of alliances that’s sure to have a team that meets your needs:

2 Likes

Just started a new alliance-Weeble Warriors-and would love for you to come check us out. Kind of similar situation. Was part of an alliance for about 2 1/2 years(2 years as a leader). The alliance was completely opened up(no invite or cup minimum) bringing in complete brand newbies who kept going AWOL or joining wars too quickly and not attacking or responding to the chat. Rest of leadership was more interested in filling all alliance spots than trying to help new members along or carrying out any disciplinary action, so I was literally the only one. And after repeatedly warning a group of 4 or 5 players(after trying to offer help and advice), “raising my voice” a little more after each war they failed to participate in with their flags or respond on the chat, I was blindsided by being kicked with no warning. Six others left as a result, 5 of whom joined me in new alliance. Just looking to be rid of the drama. Sorry for the ‘novel’, but again, we would love for you to check us out-Weeble Warriors-and help us grow our alliance

1 Like

I’d recommend TBD Part Deux… An alliance with friends I’ve played with for years, just throwing in another great option… You’ve been inundated with great offers already.

I see your highest titan is 10*, and although these guys are chaining 12* they’re super helpful and are just a great bunch of players from all over the globe. I’m not sure what part of the world you’re in, but there’s always someone on. They also used Discord / Line for communication outside the game, but it’s not compulsory.

Tagging @Macaque1902 @Bruton - GL in your decision making.

7 Likes

Well I’d say you have so.e really nice offers here… :blush:… still I’d like to add Dragon Cohort TMA to your list of choices. We are active/casual…we do coordinate tanks/flanks for war but no spreadsheets or micromanagement. Sitting comfortably @13* titans we only ask that everyone gets a hit in but you are not expected to use a ton of items. Sometimes chatty international group. I guess the only real requirement is participation.
We have a thread in AR you can check out and line is available…
Good luck wherever you decide to make your home!

P.S. we’re not new anymore…lol

3 Likes

Wow! This community is great. Thank you so much for the offers. I will look up all your alliances and make a tough decision after Sunday’s war.

7 Likes

Yup i’d Agree, come and Say hi to us in TBD part Deux, we’re a nice bunch.

5 Likes

Check us out
Friendly and supportive

2 Likes

If you’re looking for something different - capped titans (12*)(except rare) so can use mats other places, capped membership so smaller group of very strong players wins 80+% of wars, check out Ascendancy, chat with Mystique. All former players in top alliances, 0 missed war flags, titans go down quickly, even with reduced membership still manage to score well on MT and alliance quests

2 Likes

A World Of Pain is open to anyone. You’re welcome to join

1 Like

The Ascendant family has multiple alliances, I am sure we can find a good fit. My line id is maniac58330, let’s talk!

1 Like

We have a rare spot on Canadian Beavers … its an international alliance how are your troops ? we’re top 150-200 so we dont fight identical defences , my line id supre514 … whats yours ?

1 Like

Tornado of Souls is our alliance. It’s casual in attitude with a big plus that everyone is active. Not super chatty but not quiet either.

Come join us if you’re looking for 12* titans and an easy-going, active group.

1 Like

Good luck in war! There’s a spot we can keep lovely and warm for you if you want to come and give us a try in TBD. Finding a new home is a big decision so I’m happy if you just want to pop in for a trial while checking out your options. Be warned though, many pop by and never leave! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

East of the Equator has a few spots open.
We are laid back yet competitive. We have a family of 5 alliances ypu would be welcome in any of them.
We also have a great library we share with over 500 members that we would share with you even if you decide not to join us.
Hit the link below, it brings you to our welcome channel where we can chat to see uf we would be a good fit for you.

1 Like

Thanks everyone! So many great alliances, can’t choose. Think I’m going to hop around for a bit. See where I’m a good fit. Don’t want to be the weak link.
Will join on Monday’s, hit a few titans, join 2 wars and move on the following Monday.
My line is scotp236 if anyone wants to reach out.
See ya soon!

2 Likes

Have fun in your travels… I really enjoy visiting new places, but always return to the great ones. GL

1 Like

Hey If you are still looking for alliance check us , come and join you are welcome to LEGENDARY FIRE KNIGHTS

1 Like

Would love for you to visit us at East of the Equator

1 Like